Justified

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited February 2012 in Strut Central

Anybody peepin this?

Erica Tazel is a cutie pie.

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Oh hell yeah, been on this since day one. Walton Goggins takes this show to the next level. Was a huge fan of Elmore Leonard novels growing up, so glad to see his special vibe getting shine in this modern "golden age" of cable TV dramas.

Anyone read the recent Leonard collection of Raylan Givens short stories? I was thinking of picking it up.

• I actually ride for this pretty hard. I'm a fan of elmore leonard, dig the writing.
    My girl has a major celeb crush on the lead dude.

Redneck Noir.

• Need to check it out, a dude a work raves about it and we like a lot of the same shows.

• I actually ride for this pretty hard. I'm a fan of elmore leonard, dig the writing.
    My girl has a major celeb crush on the lead dude.

Redneck Noir.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Olyphant had the screen presence of a unsalted cracker in Deadwood, is he better here?

• ^^~ why does this happen?

• Cosine on cutie pie and the estranged wife is smokin too.
    I think Oliphant does an admirable job of setting the tone for an elmore leonard hero.
    Witty, concise in words, squinty and long paused in action.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I really dig the Southern steez. Its cool and slow.

Mags Bennet was tha shit.

And yeah Boyd is the gem of the show.

• JATXJATX 258 Posts
    My ish. Been down since the first season. I really love Elmore Leonard's novels, so it's interesting to watch the show and identify the bits and peices the writers mine from his works. Sometimes it's very subtle, which I really dig.

I agree that Olyphant plays the Leonard heroe perfectly. I like the dialogue alot but sometimes it doesn't sound right--- that compact---coming out of some of the character's mouths. That's my only criticism. Oh, and they need to show more Dixie mafia.

Redneck noir indeed.

• Just finished season 2 tonight. Wasn't sure about it in the first few eps of season 1, but it won me over. Season 2 was good.

Winona.

• Boyd's hair.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Is this realy NOIR though?