What is your local NAZI experience? (Shitheads R)

sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
edited February 2012 in Strut Central
Just to let you know: These fuckers over here (in the most Western town in Germany, Aachen) decided to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of their own little mindfuck club on Friday in in a part of town where I am supposed to be djing and most of the nightlife is going down and now some of the the party people are scared to make it to the club. Bouncers are alarmed, state security and police is already involved but they probably will do nothing and leave it to the clubs themselves to deal with it. These shitheads run a website with a counter till midnight to ???introduce action???. I???m seriously fuming right now, a lot of my friends are already up in arms. The situation over here is critical and it has gotten to a point where these scumbags control certain parts of the outskirts again, can move in freedom and threaten people up to a point where certain left wing activists have to hide and can no longer move freely, need to move appartments every other month, have swastikas scratched into their appartment doors etc. Violence (also Soccer/football related) has increased and the police is doing NOTHING. All this after the they got ahold of a German Nazi Terrorist organisation in 2011 that killed almost a dozen people in the last 12 years over here in Germany (most known victims were innocent Turkish and Greek shop owners and a 23yo female police officer, killed just to get in posession of her gun). Shit is crazy.

What is your local experience? How are the Nazis doing in your neighbourhood? And, oh yeah, FUCK THEM!!

Comments

• Thats really scary man! Fuck Nazis!!

• Different insignia, same shit.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• HarveyCanal said:

:face_melt:

That's the confident look of a man who has just killed or maimed something. Who is that?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Governor Rick Perry.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

And this is when he was a Democrat!

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    What I'd really like to know is if the authorities are just impotent or if there isn't even some degree of sympathy for these Nazis. Compare the massive show of force and public outcry at the height of the far left terror back in the mid to late 70s to the lack of action against NSU, NPD etc... I've seen a few reports on this whole NSU thing and I can't even stand to see or hear anything more because it's pissing me off so much. Makes one want to go out and kill people and that would probably be the only real way to get rid of this problem.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Frank said:
    What I'd really like to know is if the authorities are just impotent or if there isn't even some degree of sympathy for these Nazis. Compare

I don't know what it's like in Germany but here it's not impotency or sympathy. It's our laws that allow assholes like the Westboro Baptist Church nuts or any fringe element political or religious group the protected freedom to be scumbags as long as they don't commit a crime.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Frank said:
    What I'd really like to know is if the authorities are just impotent or if there isn't even some degree of sympathy for these Nazis. Compare the massive show of force and public outcry at the height of the far left terror back in the mid to late 70s to the lack of action against NSU, NPD etc... I've seen a few reports on this whole NSU thing and I can't even stand to see or hear anything more because it's pissing me off so much. Makes one want to go out and kill people and that would probably be the only real way to get rid of this problem.

It certainly is a bit of both. Over here, the police chief in charge is known to be more in favor of the right side and you are right Frank, what happened with the NSU is just beyond believable. It seems that over here in Germany alot of those in charge at least underestimated the power from the militant right. Anbother example is the usual police report politics, I was told that a few months ago, a police officer was attacked by a couple of nazis (they almost got his gun) over here in a street where a friend of mine has a restaurant. Some bouncers who by chance were there to grab some food saw it and helped the cop. They were all severly hurt. No report was filed from the police side "because it looks bad in the statistics" if a cop got beaten up. I let you guys know what went down after friday...oh yeah, Fuck them again and again...

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    Frank said:
    What I'd really like to know is if the authorities are just impotent or if there isn't even some degree of sympathy for these Nazis. Compare

I don't know what it's like in Germany but here it's not impotency or sympathy. It's our laws that allow assholes like the Westboro Baptist Church nuts or any fringe element political or religious group the protected freedom to be scumbags as long as they don't commit a crime.

It's long past that. These people nowadays commit crimes in broad daylight. They attack those who politically oppose them and create an environment of fear and intimidation. They serial-kill immigrants and their followers boast with these crimes in front of tv cameras. A while back there were attempts to ban the NPD which is the largest German Nazi party and they failed to do so because the secret service has informants inside the party. They argued that while there were clearly grounds to ban the party, it could not be 100% sure that this was not in part because of actions by some of these government informants. These informants weren't undercover cops or secret service but just regular nazis who fed the authorities with wrong information or with stuff that was already public, some even copied their reports from random online sources. And of course the secret service paid these motherfuckers then turned around and donated parts of the mcash to the party. This way it can even be said that a good portion of the NPD is being financed by the government. Usually I don't give a damn about politics but this shit makes my blood boil.

• Was picked on by Skinheads in Russia when growing up. The suburb of Moscow where I lived was very much a skinhead area. Had a Jewish grandfather and a lithuanian mother, that was apparently enough. The Jewish thing actually got me physically beat up a few times. The messed thing is these dudes (mostly mid-late teens) would be my neighbors, and Id play soccer and hockey with them and chill with them. When I was around 11 my nickname among my neighborhood buddies was "Jid", which is the russian version of "Kike". Im not even jewish... It was all very surreal.