Strutter Music Thread 2012!!! Put your music where... you know

AndreBretonAndreBreton 344 Posts
edited January 2012 in Strut Central
Post up your completed songs, beats, soundscapes, etc.

It's been a minute since I released anything, so here's the latest, music video stylee!!

Comments

• Produced this for a rock and/or roll band im in. Not for everyone, but i like it. Off of a record we're gonna put out in a few months.

Gitar-Get Low by Mikhail Galkin

Just a beat I made recently.

Document Monument by Mikhail Galkin

• Just thrown up an album on Bandcamp for what it's worth: www.stashsounds.com

Here's a vid we shot for one of the songs:

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I made a boom-bap dinosaur remix of Headnodic's "Red Line Radio" f/ Raashan Ahmad and Moe Pope.

Red Line Radio (DJ Enki Remix) by DJ Enki

• Here's a first preview of "The Luv Bug", an album I put together with Chicago rap duo 1773:

Actually, the 'Strut is the reason this project even came together, because I met DJ Trew, who is the group's manager, at a vinyl garage sale he announced on here...

I hope you enjoy this! The album will hit bandcamp on monday...

• nutricious said:
    Here's a first preview of "The Luv Bug", an album I put together with Chicago rap duo 1773:

I really like how you flipped those "J****e F***r" drums. Simple and effective.

• DJ_Enki said:
    I made a boom-bap dinosaur remix of Headnodic's "Red Line Radio" f/ Raashan Ahmad and Moe Pope.

Feeling the energy on this.

• spexxxspexxx 37 Posts

• DJ_Enki said:

this is heavy! i'll play it on my radio show this week for sure... thanks for sharing!!

• hertzhog said:
    nutricious said:
    Here's a first preview of "The Luv Bug", an album I put together with Chicago rap duo 1773:

I really like how you flipped those "J****e F***r" drums. Simple and effective.

thanks!!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    nutricious said:
    DJ_Enki said:

this is heavy! i'll play it on my radio show this week for sure... thanks for sharing!!

Thanks! And thanks for giving it a spin on your show.

• not much, but it's something..

Bootleg Edit #1 (Rough Mix) by Stackswell

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

• and here's the whole 1773 x Trishes album for your listening pleasure:

hope you enjoy it!

• haze25haze25 759 Posts

• haze25haze25 759 Posts

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    TheDollarBinDon said:

this is hot, you did this?

• minimini 879 Posts
    Here??s a sampler from my and my friend??s forthcoming album

https://www.facebook.com/kotikutonen

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    this thing i did for massinfluence about a year ago is finally dropping on a 7" soon:

nowadays im mostly making electronic stuff, playing synths and electronics in two jam-bands, were mostly doin balearic. very spontaneous shit compared my my regular slightly overproduced solo stuff. 100% focus on havin fun.

we have a 12" dropping in less than 2 weeks:

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/453757-01.htm

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    downstroke: dope, is that you on the beat? tell us more about that project plaese!

delay: mind completely fucking blown. DOPE AS FUCK. serious beat.. i want an instrumental of this.. wanna send an mp3 of that my wayy?? getting a release?

stonehands: really really feeling that 2nd beat.. first one didnt work. surf psych hiphop..

spexxx: you on the beat? great drums.. that kick is really boomin. dope

The-gaffler & johnblack: fix ur links, not workin :D

haze25: dope as hell.. mind blown again.. you guys need beats? ;)

the purist: your beat is way better than action bronsons rap. really feeling that one!!

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    doom said:
    haze25: dope as hell.. mind blown again.. you guys need beats? ;)

Always looking for beats brother, and by the sounds of yours we would love to get some. We have a collabo project between the two of us, and we're working on seperate projects as well.

• Bsides said:
    TheDollarBinDon said:

this is hot, you did this?

Yeah, thats me

http://kingkongholdingco.bandcamp.com/album/the-purist-double-feature-e-p

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    TheDollarBinDon said:

pretty much feeling that entire release. good work man!

• My house group Real Cool are dropping our debut EP early june. Only on vinyl!
    Geography 004 by Geography

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    Sweet_Premium said:
    My house group Real Cool are dropping our debut EP early june. Only on vinyl!
    Geography 004 by Geography

said this before but not on here.. amazing release.. sweden dropping gemz. makes me proud.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    un mixed /un edited

• JATXJATX 258 Posts
    That Action Bronson track is dope!

Here's a couple of mine I would appreciate some feedback on.

A "Long Red" flip