Shit im bringing back in the '012

staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
edited January 2012 in Strut Central
First off, batches, fuck all that new years eve xmas shit.

Secondly, regardless - I've i decided to give y'all pauper ass basement dwellers a glimpse of the stax' '012 to do essense.
Munificence.

Frsh for the 012

Ankle watches - you saw it here first - peep game (and time)

Pubic hair appreciation. No more bald p*ssy for the god. come correct

Shaving appreciation. All you bitch ass movember moustache and beard rocking hipster motherfuckers have got to go.
Fire extinguisher with Veet to the chin sucker!

Not giving a shit about facebook, twitter or mobile devices.
Im walking away from people who compulsively peep at their shit during conversation.

Eating more good food and taking more good drugs. Modern medicine will save me while you diet good times away.

Also, jamming the hell out of rekkids like this:

As you were.

Comments

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    I'm loving your recommendations 2012. You had me on ankle watch and pubic hair.

• staxwax said:

Ankle watches - you saw it here first - peep game (and time)
    Ladies too

Love that Com Truise post

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i'm with you on everything but the beard thing. i do however think if you have a beard it should be a BEARD. none of this lazy stubble business.

Definitely trying to come out swinging this year, and hit 2012 square in the jaw from jump. no more waiting for things to magically appear.

• I'm very swoops about dusting off the rare groove stacks this year. Cobblestone party. Word to DJ Day.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Aside from Instagram on my iPhone, I am shooting all film in 2012 ....

So tired of overly processed digital photos.

• yeah staxz!! sign me up

im a big fan of the pubes. i do NOT want them girls on some weird attempt to look underaged. women please.

iphones are like fuckin obnoxious powerpoints, people are always jumping to scroll through their pictures to show you or pull up some subject of conversation on google or youtube. YO!!! calm the fuck down!!!!! its not a board meeting!

hmm for me in 0-12...
    definitely not trying to get stuck in nonspecial places charging ten dollars for watered down drinks. gimme the corner bars that will knock you on your ass for 4.
    but im going to keep being pretty selective with when i choose to drink. consumption tailed off precipitously in 2011 and i intend to keep that up. altho i will continue to have some glorious drunken moments whenever i choose

• Possum Tom said:
    i'm with you on everything but the beard thing. i do however think if you have a beard it should be a BEARD. none of this lazy stubble business.

whose got time to shave evry day? lazy stubble from now til infinity!

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    Bangin' list Big Stacks. 2012 is the year to grab by the horns.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    Bon Vivant said:

I'll admit I don't come here as much as I used to, but Big Stacks and Staxowax aren't the same people. (i think)

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Lazer said:
    Bon Vivant said:

I'll admit I don't come here as much as I used to, but Big Stacks and Staxowax aren't the same people. (i think)

Thank you.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    Lazer said:
    Bon Vivant said:

Haha! Whoops! Hope nobody was offended. Bangin' list staxwax.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Lazer said:
    Bon Vivant said:

Exactly. Big Stacks never stopped appreciating womens' pubic hair!

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    LaserWolf said:
    Lazer said:
    Bon Vivant said:

Thank you.

I see what you did there

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Ahhh....fuck....hold on....psthhss-pppthsshsthhh.....i got that shit in my mouth...WTF!!

Trim that shit. Fuck that Shaggy D.A. shit. Hair-ass Elmo shit. Im going to the bathroom. Pptthshhhthpth!!!!!

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    batmon said:
    Ahhh....fuck....hold on....psthhss-pppthsshsthhh.....i got that shit in my mouth...WTF!!

Trim that shit. Fuck that Shaggy D.A. shit. Hair-ass Elmo shit. Im going to the bathroom. Pptthshhhthpth!!!!!

c'mon son - a trim, well kept pube-do does not a barber floor sushi make.

• staxwax said:
    batmon said:

c'mon son - a trim, well kept pube-do does not a barber floor sushi make.