I WANT YOU MF'ers TO HAVE A MERRY XMAS

vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts
edited December 2011 in Strut Central
im gettin' pickled on nog and watching home alone.

i got you all hugs and kisses for xmas, id keep the reciept if i were youse guys.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, MERRY KWANZAA, HAPPY HARMONICA,

peace, love, gin and cheesecake.

-joel

Comments

• Thanks Dawg! Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, and a festive Festivus from sunny LA! Christmas Eve was Happy Hour drinks, Yatzhee and Curry Cheese Fries for me.

Getting nice and fit for some miniature golf and Egg Nog tomorrow (the strong stuff)

Happy Holidays Soul Strut!

• Happy Krimble, Mele Kalikimaka, and of course, Happy James Brown Day.
    Attached files

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Merry Christmas, people. Spread love.

• from my family to yours

• IM ALL CULKIN'D OUT HOME ALONE AT THE CRIB BURNIN THIS YULE LOGG AND EATIN ALL THE CHOCOLATE SHIT IN THE HOUSE CAUSE GIANT AND SAFEWAYS BITCH ASS CANT AFFORD TO PAY THEIR EMPLOYEES ENOUGH TO WORK TODAY

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I hope Santa, Aunt Ruth and the rich cousin are all very good to you. All the best for the holidays, my spoonfuls of peanut butter!

A big birthday 2011 years ago and a mammoth passing five years ago. RIP JB!

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    As someone who doesn't technically celebrate, I'll be playing festive music, lighting scented candles and sharing good eats with family all day.

And by the way, NorCal is in the 40s and 50s and FILLED with sunshine today!

• happy things folks.

i like to sit and listen to this on repeat:

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Almond said:
    As someone who doesn't technically celebrate, I'll be playing festive music, lighting scented candles and sharing good eats with family all day.

And by the way, NorCal is in the 40s and 50s and FILLED with sunshine today!

As far as I can tell the only difference between what you're doing and "technically celebrating" is saying a prayer before sharing the good eats.....or maybe going to church for the only time in 2011.

I don't "celebrate" but I do all the cool shit like showing folks that I care about them, eating good food and watching "Christmas Story" for the irony of it.

MERRY XMAS Y'ALL

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    My 15 month old nephew decided to give me and the rest of my family gastric flu for Xmas. The little c*nt.

Blurg. Xmas socks & 3d Mario are making up for it a little. I hope you fuckers got all the cars and iphones you wished for, then ate and drank till you passed out.

• my girlfriend and i bought eachother matching watches by accident. i got movie passes, lottery tickets and a new fridge. my parents gave my better half a real bear-skin rug complete with head..... no bullshit. where the F do you put a bear-skin rug? the bathroom?

• nevermid, it's in front of the tv. im dancing to kurtis blow on kinect on top of it with a vodka soda.

xmess

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I wish everyone a belated Merry Christmas!!! I went to see my dude and his family down in Philly. I had a great holiday, eating good food, enjoying drank, and great company. Also, I finally put up my additional Expedit and filed away that pile of records that had overcome my music room floor. I had a nice Christmas including:

-A drumset from wifey
    -Some CDs from me bro
    -Loot from ma' dukes
    -Sweater and candy from the in-laws
    -Some drank from my neighbors
    -Life, health, strength, and peace from on high

I hope you all of you have an enjoyable holiday season and a wonderful New Year in 2012. It's all love for the 'Strut massive over here in Dirty Jerz!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I got a ridiculous amount of booze this year. I am not sure what message people are trying to send me.
    Back at work today and feel like I need a fifth day off to recuperate from out-of-control children, copious amounts of food, dance parties, Hennessy Black and generally amazing times with family and friends. I do not take it lightly how lucky I am to have such wonderful people in my life....even though they are trying to destroy my liver.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    My kids are 5 and 7 and the Christmases get better and better.

I bought my wife this antique coffee grinder which I had to drive to Amish country to pick up.
    Attached files

• We had a good Christmas...I got the wife an iPad. I thought my Xmas gift was my wife paying for my trip to the Ponderosa Stomp this year, but she surprised me with a new portable turntable and some sneakers! Food wise we roasted a fresh ham ( hard to find a raw ham, but found one at a crazy ass butcher shop, still had the skin on it, basically just a hog leg), 'twas good...the skin crisped up nicely...tasty. drink wise, we killed some Pimms and ginger beer, delightful.

• double