Action Bronson & Statik Selektah - "Well Done"

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited December 2011 in Strut Central
This album is great....

Comments

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    Big_Chan said:
    This album is great....

Thanks for the reminder to check it! I've been a fan since Dr. Lecter--this dude brings great lyrics and delivery.

Kindly,
    parallax

• i like. their videos are damn good too. crackin up at action and mayhem with panty hose lookin exactly the same. and at action taking the girl's singles

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

That's a tight track, thanks for posting it. I'll have to pick that one up.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    Yes - great album - it must be said Bronsonell is KILLING it in 2011.
    Dr Lecter & Well Done in the same year. Hats Off.
    Plus he did another album with Alchemist that's soon to drop -
    & if the Gangrene and Curren$y work Alc did recently is anything to go by that's is poised to be a hot release too..

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I kept watching the video expecting there to be a gag.. nope it was just some cornball cliche seriousbusiness.

• Okem said:
    I kept watching the video expecting there to be a gag.. nope it was just some cornball cliche seriousbusiness.

Pretty sure the whole thing was kind of a gag. Did you see his heist plans involving stick figures?

and yes, this album is pretty great

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Grandfather said:
    Okem said:

Pretty sure the whole thing was kind of a gag. Did you see his heist plans involving stick figures?
    That's kinda what I thought but I was expecting some kind of twist, or something to make it obvious they were just fooling. Without that it just makes him look kinda stoopid.
    The last one of his videos I watched was similar, with some bodies in the trunk type business, was that a joke as well? Am I just not getting the subtle complexities of Action Bronson.