afro rock-oz-ostvarious ..-list

dollarbinscabdollarbinscab 5 Posts
edited August 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
email me at [email]pbody@westnet.com.au[/email] with enquiries,gradings offers etc...i have traded with djsheep in the past,and he will confirm i am an reliable trader.if theres any doubts -due to this being my first post..peacelibrary wax..kpm 1130 afro rockkpm 1109 the magic of bouchetybruton brl3 advanced technologybruton brh5 light my firemp2000 34.chorus j.nilovic (sound on r-kingz.com)amphonic moodsetter pacesetter syd dale amps1003othersjap press of bruce lees game of deathmarc moulin placebo sessions 71-74 reissue doublejohn schroeder the dolly catcher ukjap missilim umi arai... drumshans hammerschmid knef ostmike longo the awakeningdick hyman the age of electronicus9th creation falling in lovethe meters fire on the bayou45'snite liters tanga boonk goonk-kjeedyke and the blazers stuff-the wobblemickey and the soulgeneration iron leg-chocolatejoe qrtman and freesoul.. i got somuch trouble on my mind pts1 & 2ozmanteca s/tjon english hollywood seven drumsrenee geyer ready to dealthe golden horn big band s/tthe young northside big band quiet breakermarcia hines marcia shinesstone ostbruce cale orch. a century of stepsrenee geyer its a mans mans worldsven libaek grass ostjohn sangster musical interpretations of the lord of the ringsi grade modestly - most on this list is vg+ or better!i seekkpm librariy titles...from the earlier side of the series..osts-euro-drama-library titles and i need still..melody nelson lp-niagara lp-tullio de piscopo,labatteria..& an el topo.. haha i can pull out other goodies for those last few titles if any one has a spare?...indeed!thanks,pbody..NO PM MESSAGES PLEASE JUST EMAILS WILL BE RESPONDED TO

Comments