a music video world premiere

upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
edited November 2011 in Strut Central
excavation moves has made me stumble upon a couple old vhs tapes containing two mid 90s music vids i was part of, this one (please excuse the title some on here might find it a little bit offensive haha) was done for danish tv broadcasting company with the track released on a comp cd put out by replay records denmark, the video maybe aired two three times back then, but this is the online world premiere 15 plus years after it was made haha

comments good or bad are very welcome, also go hook up with my facebook page, i need some soulstrut heads up on there

http://da-dk.facebook.com/pages/Upskiboo/124940060938879

Comments

• that was dope man!

:killin_it:

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    Jspr said:
    Good stuff.
    Future comp perhaps...???

what up big Jay, thanks a lot homie, yeah actually the thought did cross my mind, comping some of that old material, as of now though, via recent excavations haha, getting sort of an overview, so maybe at some point, also doggy, i'll go through the skyrock raps. prolly pick out a few..

dj_cityboy said:
    that was dope man!

:killin_it:

thanx man

i need some more of u heads to chime in though, now that ive gone through the trouble ripping this shit from vhs, throwing it up on youtube haha, no but seriously though, hit me up with some thoughts, i know soulstrut consists of many rap enthusiasts, youre welcome to clown / dis me on this one, but please bear in mind, shit is older than some of you folls on here haha, recall we were proud of the track/ vid back then, but does this joint stand the test of time ??

h o l l a