excavation frenzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
edited November 2011 in Strut Central
daaaaaaamn haha

took a break from the drums of denmark thing and been caught up in this excavation project lately, digging through old tapes, putting some up on youtube, here is a vocal track from 95

Comments

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    I like this. I'd love to get an MP3/Wav of this if you have one and don't mind.

• smooth!

• yeah man that track is dope, is there anyway/anywhere to get downloads of this stuff by chance?

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    thanks for the words people, its fun to dig through ancient history, except for a few remixes i have not been involved with hiphop/ rap for at least 10 years, but going back to the mid 90s, rap beats were all that.. i am planning to continue this excavation process for some time, and will post stuff up here and on my upskiboo facebook page, will also put up the situation track mp3 for those interested, thanks again for listening, peace.

Jspr said:
    Nice. Maybe time to come full circle and get back into filtered basslines and jazzy horn stabs?
    B/w still waiting for the Radio SkyRock rap jingle!!!

what up Jay..theres actually a few of those skyrock thingys haha, maybe at some point homie ;D

jjfad027 said:
    I like this. I'd love to get an MP3/Wav of this if you have one and don't mind.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/9656685191db9ac1/

latest upload, another mid 90's track..

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    thanks