Spokane, Washington intel requested

BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
My location for the next six days, and no I'm not getting to Seattle or Vansterdam, but 1-2 hour road trips are probable. Any information on stores, private dealers, good places to eat, anything, is most appreciated.

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Tony @ United Groove Merchants has all the records. The shop should be listed in the phone book, check him out. He's in Portland right now, but I'm guessing he'll be heading home in the next day or two.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Tony @ United Groove Merchants has all the records. The shop should be listed in the phone book, check him out. He's in Portland right now, but I'm guessing he'll be heading home in the next day or two.

2Ply speaks the truth. Known to strutters as Grandgroove. He's got the heat. Had Montgomery Express on the wall last time I was there. Little Nells just closed. 4 Thousand Holes is a great place to hear people talk about how cool it would be if the Beatles got back together. They could get Clapton and Dave Davies to take George and John's place, that would be so cool. Recorded Memories may have put out something new in the last year. Ask Tony about a used clothes store with records, there are at least 2 of them. I'll let him devulge the location.

Here is the secret spots, drive down Sprague into the valley, and hit all thrifts and junks. If they just put stuff out that Grandgroove hasn't already looked through you might score.

Dan

• Tony's good people. He manages to find ridiculous things and my only complaint is he doesn't sell it all to me.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Tony's good people. He manages to find ridiculous things and my only complaint is he doesn't sell it all to me.
    Yup, Tony's got thee goods.

• I just saw some of the heat Tony is bringing back up to Spokane with him. GOD DAMN!!

Trust me...... pockets will be emptied at his shop.