last night i did a good thing

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
last night was my 10yr reunion. my girlfriend backed out on our way there, and rather than sort all of her drama up, i bounced out of the car and straight into the bar. it was some of the best shit in a really long time. old beefs were quashed, and there were plenty of reminders that life happens in a serious way to some. most of all, everyone was all grown and sexy. my dad wears suits to that sort of thing, but mine was at the cleaners.

Comments

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Was that the JFK reunion at Premier? I was deejaying the event in the other room but never got to go on because every local rapper and there Mans and them performed! Still got paid though................ That light skinned shorty looks familiar?

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    way to represent, magic, good lookin out!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Was that the JFK reunion at Premier? I was deejaying the event in the other room but never got to go on because every local rapper and there Mans and them performed! Still got paid though................ That light skinned shorty looks familiar?

yep yep, that's funny you were in the next room. that girl has been on a bunch of billboards (cincinatti bell, nordstrom's, some midwest bank?) she's the hommie. i'm still all happy... and my girlfriend isn't mad at me anymore. sweet!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

is a PM blast still better than a BM blast?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    m*tt kills the titty game...

I guess I did a "Good" thing too this weekend! He he he............ This is what I had in the other room.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I guess I did a "Good" thing too this weekend! He he he............ This is what I had in the other room.

Waaaiit a minute...is that your arm, or somebody else's?

I knew that was gonna come up! It's her girls arm that was standing next to us.

why weren't you wearing your soulstrut shirt? yeah, i knew those fingernails and bracelets looked a lil' .

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    why weren't you wearing your soulstrut uniform[/b]?