L'aventure c'est L'aventure

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
At the risk of being today's lil dude, I just discovered this: Francis Lai's soundtrack of the french film "L'aventure c'est L'aventure". This record's been sleeping in my "don't know wtf to do with these" crate for years. Today I was checking it out and found this (7.2 MB mp3):http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3NIJKAA77OF2R2LQG25TQ33STK Hot or not hot? Lesson learnt for me: don't judge the record for it's cover, just listen.Anyway, amigos, gracias por vuestro tiempo y tengan todos ustedes un excelente fin de semana!

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    That record is totally hot! I got it in a trade and I can't stress how much I like it. It has been a nice surprise to me too!

• Lesson learnt for me: don't judge the record for it's cover, just listen.

Especially with french records.. the uglier they are, the best they sound!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Just listened to the soundclip. There are more good tunes on that LP. I got the Italian issue (title in Italian).

Nice one!

• that's pretty fucking hot. i had a cool francais lai record, forget the title but it had a dope version of footprints on the moon.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    This is a totally slept on record.
    Lai??s records bring serious heat, sometimes.

Peace

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    that's pretty fucking hot. i had a cool francais lai record, forget the title but it had a dope version of footprints on the moon.
    man ive been searching for that record for forever. i can never figure out which record it is that has the "Footprints" track on it. what is the exact title?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    This is a totally slept on record.
    Lai??s records bring serious heat, sometimes.

Peace

Totally agree, that's why I lil-duded myself! I got a couple more Lai's records, all coming from a 65 years old lady collection.

Where's the Gary Coleman lil-dude graemlin when you need it?

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    the man already sued beatmakers in France for copyright infridgment...i avoided the wave, thankfully. But dude is serious about his legacy. His family is taking well care of it (same goes for Mr Ronald Stein).

• that's pretty fucking hot. i had a cool francais lai record, forget the title but it had a dope version of footprints on the moon.
    man ive been searching for that record for forever. i can never figure out which record it is that has the "Footprints" track on it. what is the exact title?

really i can't remember what it was, let you know if i do.

dave