Mick Jagger is killin it in the pimp steez

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited August 2011 in Strut Central

Comments

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    Whatever you think of the look itself, you have to admire any man who'll attempt to rock a Schiaparelli pink suit and matching Nikes, especially one who's pushing 70.

• :feelin_it:

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I can't even see Jagger, on some tunnel vision. Is that lady wearing an apron or is that just part of the dress?

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,102 Posts
    Pretty funny.

Oh shit - I just realized that this must be for that "super"group Jagger's in...in fact, that must be Marley and Joss Stone in the photo...the youtube I saw of them playing was really something. Awful. Something awful.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,899 Posts
    It looks like Edward James Olmos and Ringo Starr (a "Drummer" playing guitar? Did Dave Grohl put you up to it?) are sat on the porch. I'd be out telling them to f*ck off too.

Was it Halloween night? Jagger must have been surrounded by an impenetrable fortress of "YES!" men since, like, forever.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I like Joss Stone but the barefoot thing needs to go.

Beware of a YouTube Search of this shit. I dare ya.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Someone please resurrect this classic thread about this "world music group" whith all the different ethnics and colors (I remember a hilarious pic with all their strange clothes). This is the same ish on a whole other level. And why is the Indian dude missing? At least he appears in the videos. And what is Damian thinking?

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    sticky_dojah said:
    Someone please resurrect this classic thread about this "world music group" whith all the different ethnics and colors (I remember a hilarious pic with all their strange clothes).

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Wait. Jagger is in a supergroup with 2 Hassidic Jews?

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    ...and a "Girl next (to the) door"....

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts