I finally got it.........Whatever.

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
I just copped a record I've been looking for a while. It's the Children from Zoom-Playgrounds LP.Good Fortune Records'74. The adults would play this joint for us back in nursery school.It has special meaning for me, as well a some hidden beats that I've always tried to push off to my producer homey. The lp came in its original box w/ lyric booklet and 24"x 40"color poster. It's really just a personal triumph with no real meaning to anybody else.My first post on this site was in the wants section requesting this joint. Nobody said shit..........whateva. I wish I could post some pictures.

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    its a good feeling aint it?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    its a good feeling aint it?

Damn right!!!!!!!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    That's dope man, congratz.

There is an LP that my 4th grade teacher used to play for us to remember our times tables. To this day, the only way I can do multiplication in my head is to run quickly through the rhymes that have been burned into my brain.

I REALLY want a copy of that record and then I will REALLY smash it into a million pieces.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i used to have an ELECTRIC COMPANY/SPIDERMAN record that was the same thing for me... (sniffles). holy shit, it was the first one on google.

What's the scoop on children's records?

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

elusive as heck
    mostly drek
    but sometimes breakbeats and heat
    can be found while you sleep

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

Damn right!!!!!!!

Zoom was the shit and so was this girl! I use to do that arm thing all the time.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Childrens records are a universe unto them self. Like xian record, etc. Every type of music imaginable was made for children. You could focus on collecting them for the rest of your life & probably never come to an end.

Yo Zig-Zag your avatar is Deathlok is that cat.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Yo Zig-Zag your avatar is Deathlok is that cat.

co-sign - deathlok on a postage stamp is righteous.

• girgir 329 Posts

ella jenkins.