Basic eBay/shipping/international question.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited July 2011 in Strut Central
This is probably a dumb question, but I feel comfortable clarifying with you dudes.

I just sold my old iPhone on eBay and the buyer is from Russia. He sent payment immediately but included this note/request:

Hi! Please send me a lot without a price tag and write the tracking number Thanks.

What does he mean? "Send me a lot?" I don't ship internationally very often, but isn't the tracking number included on the package when you send it?

Pardon my ignorance and thanks for your help!

Comments

• leonleon 883 Posts
    Maybe he means not to declare full value of the article at the postoffice? He may have to pay tax when collecting the parcel.
    About the tracking: if sent insured you can 'follow' the package online. Maybe he wants to do that.

Hope this makes sense...

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    leon said:
    Maybe he means not to declare full value of the article at the postoffice? He may have to pay tax when collecting the parcel.
    About the tracking: if sent insured you can 'follow' the package online. Maybe he wants to do that.

Hope this makes sense...

Actually, that's pretty much what I though he meant. Just wanted someone to make me feel that I was right about it!

Thanks, Leon!