The Great Tape Trade (Beta Test 2)

ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
edited August 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Ok. I got these tapes for trade or whatever. I really need to get rid of a lot of these I have way tooooo many. I got many more ask and I shall check and tell you. I am seeing whether or not this goes off well or not. Either way here it is...Doggystyle is OG copy with the deleted tracks. G'z Up Hoes Down, The Next Episode..etc...A few of these are hard for me to get rid of but others are easy. Let me know.

Comments

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    I got a Starpoint tape for trade.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i could use bushwick, terrorrists, nip & bad-n-fluenz... i got lots of tapes to trade, but i get the idea that's not what you're looking for in return. pm me.

• Damn. Had a double of the Rappin Ron a week ago. What do you mean it's not what I'm looking for. Let me know what you got for trade when you get the time.

Do you mean because I mainly put GANGSTA type up. I just know that these don't pop up everyday on tape. I don't know.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    nah i just got the feeling that you were looking to do tapes for records or something else. most people aren't really checking for tapes like that anymore sadly.

anyway i got a box full of doubles and trade tapes, i'll try to pull out some interesting shit and get a list for you a little later