I'm Kanye West

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
At last, a mere two weeks before its release on August 30, we have the final (we hope) tracklist for Late Registration. The record will include an exhausting 17 songs and four skits, featuring no less than 13 guest stars (not to mention Mr. Brion). Alas, M.I.A. is, uh, M.I.A., and Adam Levine from Maroon 5 seems to have taken John Mayer's place as hip-hop's favorite awkward white adult-contemporary dude. When The Guardian asked Kanye how he felt about M.I.A. declining his invitation to appear on Late Registration, the college dropout paused and simply said, "I'm Kanye West." HA! HA! HA! HA HA HA HA

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    "I'm Kanye West"

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    anyone see this: www.kanyewestsounds.com

if its old. sorry. issue me a late pass.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    anyone see this: www.kanyewestsounds.com

if its old. sorry. issue me a late pass.

Doo Doo Butter (the thread)

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    At last, a mere two weeks before its release on August 30, we have the final (we hope) tracklist for Late Registration. The record will include an exhausting 17 songs and four skits, featuring no less than 13 guest stars (not to mention Mr. Brion). Alas, M.I.A. is, uh, M.I.A., and Adam Levine from Maroon 5 seems to have taken John Mayer's place as hip-hop's favorite awkward white adult-contemporary dude. When The Guardian asked Kanye how he felt about M.I.A. declining his invitation to appear on Late Registration, the college dropout paused and simply said, "I'm Kanye West."

HA! HA! HA! HA HA HA HA

"I'm Brian Fellows!"

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    At last, a mere two weeks before its release on August 30, we have the final (we hope) tracklist for Late Registration. The record will include an exhausting 17 songs and four skits, featuring no less than 13 guest stars (not to mention Mr. Brion). Alas, M.I.A. is, uh, M.I.A., and Adam Levine from Maroon 5 seems to have taken John Mayer's place as hip-hop's favorite awkward white adult-contemporary dude. When The Guardian asked Kanye how he felt about M.I.A. declining his invitation to appear on Late Registration, the college dropout paused and simply said, "I'm Kanye West."

HA! HA! HA! HA HA HA HA

"I'm Brian Fellows!"

classic, the one with al sharpton was bonkers

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    When The Guardian asked Kanye how he felt about M.I.A. declining his invitation to appear on Late Registration, the college dropout paused and simply said, "I'm Kanye West and I have Nelly Furtado's phone number."

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    HA! HA! HA!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I have Nelly Furtado's phone number."
    shit, i wish...

EEEW

ps: ask Timbaland

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    EEEW

a better pic

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    "I'm Kanye West."

Here's a quicktime file of a hastily shortened radio interview conducted @ Toronto's lame ass commercial urban station:

rapidshare.de/files/4116547/kanye.mov.html

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    "I'm Kanye West."

Here's a quicktime file of a hastily shortened radio interview conducted @ Toronto's lame ass commercial urban station:

rapidshare.de/files/4116547/kanye.mov.html

wasnt he mad becuase they bleeped "white girls" in gold digger

• PEKPEK 735 Posts

wasnt he mad becuase they bleeped "white girls" in gold digger

I think that was the original grievance he had w/ the station - from the looks of the clip though, he gets enflamed 'cause the DJ/on-air personality keeps interruptin' him to drop a freestyle while Kanye's tryin' to drive home his point (no ayo)...

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    EEEW

a better pic

even better...

she is SO FINE...

wow, she photographs quite differently

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    EEEW

a better pic

even better...

she is SO FINE...
    I like how the thread went from Kanye West to Nelly Furtado. Plaese to post more pics.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    EEEW

a better pic

even better...

she is SO FINE...
    I like how the thread went from Kanye West to Nelly Furtado. Plaese to post more pics.

ha! all kanye threads need to follow a silmilar evolution.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Plaese to post more pics.

ps. the secretary at my offices looks EXACTLY like her...

SIK

Plaese to post more pics.

Thank you and about your secretary, have her PM me.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

now, where EXACLTY is your office?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    chr*s, plaese to PM me pics. i want your job.

• slavinslavin 577 Posts

ha i saw that one when i did search. it is scary.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

ha i saw that one when i did search. it is scary.

cosign...

and about the secretary, no pics, im not THAT creepy...but she definately wheres more revealing clothing than fertado...

but she definately wheres more revealing clothing than fertado...

and about the secretary, no pics, im not THAT creepy...but she definately wheres more revealing clothing than fertado...

dude start being creepy for the collective good of soulstrut. We have had a bad day what with vitamin and the chargebacks

besides, just ask that bitch to pose naked for you. Tell she is hot and you want to share it with your boys. She will prolly do it. Bitches love to do that shit!

dude start being creepy for the collective good of soulstrut. We have had a bad day what with vitamin and the chargebacks

besides, just ask that bitch to pose naked for you. Tell she is hot and you want to share it with your boys. She will prolly do it. Bitches love to do that shit!
    That's some mufucking game right thurr. PimpStrut.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

ill try attack on her tomorrow night when we all hit up on the bars, shes got a bf but its wortha shot for my PimpStrut HOMMAYS...too bad all her friends are busted da fuck up...

ill try attack on her tomorrow night when we all hit up on the bars, shes got a bf but its wortha shot for my PimpStrut HOMMAYS...too bad all her friends are busted da fuck up...
    Eff that dude . If she's that fly, you MUST hollar at her.