Happy Fathers Day

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited June 2011 in Strut Central
If you're a Dad you have the most important job in the world and today is your day.

If you're a child today is the day to thank your father if he deserves it.

I know mine will be gone one day and I want him to know how much he means to me while he's here.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Comments

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    Thanks, right back at you!

This is my second father's day, but the first one when I have not been sleep deprived...

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    Happy Fathers Day to all the strut men with kids out there!

• A happy Father's Day indeed!

• Thanks, Rock, right back atcha.

Parenting is the best gig out there.

My kid got me a Thrasher Magazine subscription, how cool is that?

Happy Fathers Day to all the StrutDads!

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    My pop is dead but really important to me to say thank you especially today as I'm in his homeland.

- spidey

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Drove back from Tampa with my dad and learned that he stays strapped at all times.

Thanks, dad, for not being a punk bitch. Oh yeah, and that whole raising me right business as well.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Father's Day was awesome this year. My wife was out of town and I had the twins by myself all weekend long. We had record high heat this weekend (106F on Saturday) so we stayed home. We watched Yo Gabba Gabba and Sesame Street, played rough and wrestled in the living room, and then they cooled off in their kiddie pool while I grilled ribs. It was nice bonding with them while my wife was away. I am sad that I had to return back to work today instead of playing with them all day.