FWMJ's "RAPPERS I KNOW" MONTH

AREARE 34 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
what up yall, I have'nt posted here much but I check in here from time to time. My family and friends have posted a page with 2 free downloads a day. It's all affiliates and my man FWMJ is hosting and doing promo artwork for each track(FWMJ did the Little Brother cover, Encore album cover etc.) Anyway, I just wanted Soul Strut to be a part of it.Everyday 2 new joints athttp://www.fwmj.com/plex/Also, Anthony P, I know Ramona has probably had the baby by now. Congrats my man. It's a beautiful thing. Like I told you before, if you need anything just call.I know this is the cratediggin forum so just to be legit, MY WEEKEND FINDS:THE LAFAYETTE AFRO ROCK BAND -MALIKEDDIE HAZEL-GAME*DAMES AND GUITAR THANGSBETTY DAVIS- THEY SAY I'M DIFFERENTand I'm audi5000

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i thought the rappers i know part was a dj daze reference

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

So did I.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

• AREARE 34 Posts
    lol! what up yall, damn thats an old pic. Mic and D are still skinny. lol

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    well let me say welcome to the board. We've never met face to face but Anthony has said nothing but good things about you. Look forward to your input and opinions.

-Adam

• AREARE 34 Posts
    preciate that Adam.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Are, thanks for "introducing" AP to this place via my thread way way back about him coming up in my area (AYO!).

• AREARE 34 Posts
    no doubt Day! Has anyone heard from AP? Is the baby girl here?Did he ever grab a name from the list you guys were compiling? I need to give him a shout but if the baby has just arrived, I know how hectic it can be.
    By the way, has anyone checked the download site we started? Imput? damn, 21 questions.......

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

So did I.

I got all excited too...

• frank's design stuff is killing it

my favorite download so far has been the j-davey track

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Is this THE fwmj?

• AREARE 34 Posts
    yeah, THE FWMJ is the one posting and doin the artwork for the link I gave. That page is turning into a monster.After 1 week we had 84K hits and a ton of downloads. Spitkicker is now talking about it in their news. That page will run for 31 days posting 2 a day.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    yeah, THE FWMJ is the one posting and doin the artwork for the link I gave. That page is turning into a monster.After 1 week we had 84K hits and a ton of downloads. Spitkicker is now talking about it in their news. That page will run for 31 days posting 2 a day.

If fire takes over SS, it's all over.