rare jimmy page record

nibunibu 14 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Jimmy-Page-Kenneth-Anger-Lucifer-Rising-blue-wax-M_W0QQitemZ4757825268QQcategoryZ306QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemi saw this...i know who kenneth anger is ...i didnt know jimmy page was into him...i have alot of jimmy page bootlegs on vinyl but this is a first cuz it doesnt make too much sense.

Comments

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    this is pretty legendary on numerous levels... the fact that it was discarded, the fact that Bobby B ended up doing it etc etc.

i need to hear this.

• edubedub 715 Posts

i need to hear this.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    this is pretty legendary on numerous levels... the fact that it was discarded, the fact that Bobby B ended up doing it etc etc.

i need to hear this.

YES.

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    My most treasured Jimmy Page related record is the "Kinky Music" LP by the Larry Page Orchestra. (A very young) Page plays lead on it and John Paul Jones plays bass. I found a NM OG a few years back for a buck.

• nibunibu 14 Posts
    i got that actually.found it at halfprice for 50cent!

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

i'm scared to hear this.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

i need to hear this.

Have you heard the bobby B sessions?

...from 1967???

I want to hear what jimmy page did...

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

i need to hear this.

Have you heard the bobby B sessions?

...from 1967???

I want to hear what jimmy page did...

THE MAGICK POWERHOUSE OF OZ DECIDES YOUR FATE

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    i heard the booby b stuff years back... and i've seen the movie as well. but i've never heard Page's.

He sold crowleys house didnt he?