Really good ideas

DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
edited June 2011 in Strut Central

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:

You'll have to translate I don't speak "Office Space".

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:

You know, I had an idea like that once. A long time ago.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Only way I would watch this is if the van was driving 40mph.......in reverse.

b/w

Worst looking hoop set-up ever.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    DrWu said:
    DB_Cooper said:

You'll have to translate I don't speak "Office Space".

It's a "Jump to Conclusions" mat. You see, it would be this mat that you would put on the floor... and would have different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    Only way I would watch this is if the van was driving 40mph.......in reverse.

b/w

Worst looking hoop set-up ever.

If you think that's bad wait til you see the play. Most of the art rockers probably stink at the game. What I like about the idea is that it creates a weird new way to connect to my town's artistic community.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:

Haha... so I've been teaching myself iPhone programming, not because I want to be a developer (hell no!), but because I need to know everything there is to know about iPhone development, and the app that I'm making to learn the system is a Jump to Conclusions App. :cheese:

My winner idea is Twiggitter... it's a system that auto inserts "iggity" into Twitter posts at opportune moments. As a bonus, for a premium, you can actually post a message that Das Efx themselves will record that can then be sent as a voicemail to your friends. Spelunk was there when the lightbulb went off on this one and I drunkenly registered the domain name. Now somebody get me Das Efx on the phone so I can make this happen! I'm serious!

• FortyFivan said:
    DB_Cooper said:

Haha... so I've been teaching myself iPhone programming, not because I want to be a developer (hell no!), but because I need to know everything there is to know about iPhone development, and the app that I'm making to learn the system is a Jump to Conclusions App. :cheese:

My winner idea is Twiggitter... it's a system that auto inserts "iggity" into Twitter posts at opportune moments. As a bonus, for a premium, you can actually post a message that Das Efx themselves will record that can then be sent as a voicemail to your friends. Spelunk was there when the lightbulb went off on this one and I drunkenly registered the domain name. Now somebody get me Das Efx on the phone so I can make this happen! I'm serious!

i'll bet you can find them on craigslist.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    vintageinfants said:

i'll bet you can find them on craigslist.

Haha... yup, that's when the idea came to be. I bet I could find them, but when I sobered up I remembered how much it costs to develop a text recognition engine that would insert "iggity" at the proper moment. Winning idea + revenue opp - cost = Bad idea.