translation services?

ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Anybody have the name of a good translation service? (or even a soulstrutter well-versed in both languages looking to make a quick buck) I'm looking to get a short-ish article translated from Dutch to English. (please don't say google translate.... it needs to be accurate and coloquial)

Comments

• (please say google translate.... it needs to be hilarious and bizarre)

Sorry.

• puppup 133 Posts
    www.asetquality.com/

Aset translation services. Not too expensive. High quality and quick turn around. I run a research project at UCLA and we use these guys all the time.

• www.asetquality.com/

Aset translation services. Not too expensive. High quality and quick turn around. I run a research project at UCLA and we use these guys all the time.

Thanks! Would they be cool with just doing a 1500 word article?

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    Anybody have the name of a good translation service? (or even a soulstrutter well-versed in both languages looking to make a quick buck) I'm looking to get a short-ish article translated from Dutch to English.

(please don't say google translate.... it needs to be accurate and coloquial)

I speak dutch.
    What kind of text is it? Is it very technical or something?
    Maybe I can help you out. Hit me up on the PM.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    Will work for RAERS.

• Will work for RAERS.

PM sent!!

• SoulificSoulific 103 Posts
    hi,
    how long is the text? i??ll translate it for you if it??s not a book or something.

sebastian

• Actually I am told it's Danish, not Dutch. (sheepish look) Thanks for the offers tho, guys!