Flood!

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited May 2011 in Strut Central
Mississippi is 4 miles wide at Memphis...shit is crazy. Any other strutters along the Mississppi?

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Wow... I was walking the banks yesterday in Louisiana. Had no idea it was like that up north. Hang in there dude.

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    Yes, and certain parts of Arkansas are flooded just like the picture you posted. Lucky for me I'm nowhere near any bodies of water, but I know a few people that are.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    What are they predicting for Nola in all of this? The new wifey and me were thinking of a lil honeymoon down there this week...

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,787 Posts
    The_Hook_Up said:
    Mississippi is 4 miles wide at Memphis...shit is crazy. Any other strutters along the Mississppi?

Dude, did you take this pic from an apartment in a little gated block? A friend of my family has a penthouse type place that I stayed in last summer, and from memory it would've been pretty close to that spot. Scary pic, I'm going to have to holla at my kin y'all. Y'all.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I didn't take the pic, but I was at that vantage point yesterday...it's from the trolley line. It seems that the nearby apts on the bluff are fine at the moment. We are supposed to crest tomorrow...

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    congrats on getting hitched!
    mad floods in quebec as well (champlain river related)