Post your post-per-day ratio

buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
edited May 2011 in Strut Central
I've calculated that based on my total number of posts vs. approx. number of days since joining the board,
I post a slightly more than once every two days.

Where as, say, BobDesperado (for instance) posts nearly 6 times in a single day, or about 13 times in that same two day span !! WOW

Comments

• Options
    button said:
    I've calculated that based on my total number of posts vs. approx. number of days since joining the board,

Where as, say, BobDesperado (for instance) posts nearly 6 times in a single day, or about 13 times in that same two day span !! WOW

A WHOLE six times per day?

Terrible. No one should actually post on message boards. It's not like that's what they're for or anything.

Thanks for running my stats, though, dude. Can you come over and cut my lawn tomorrow?

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    BobDesperado said:
    button said:

Terrible. No one should actually post on message boards. It's not like that's what they're for or anything.

Thanks for running my stats, though, dude. Can you come over and cut my lawn tomorrow?

Hey, I'm just black-and-whitely reporting the numbers. Take it easy.

That being said, I do like how you quoted me... even though I'm the only person you could have possibly been responding to.

:necessary:

• Options
    button said:
    BobDesperado said:
    button said:

Hey, I'm just black-and-whitely reporting the numbers. Take it easy.

That being said, I do like how you quoted me... even though I'm the only person you could have possibly been responding to.

:necessary:

And the really cool thing is that you quoted both yourself and me, even though that quibble still applied.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I came up with 2.5 a day.
    Time for a vacation.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    LaserWolf said:

Time for a vacation.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts

Wow czech it out.. If you take your poast-per-day ratio (PPDR) and divide it by 3.1415 (pi), you can also calculate what your approximate-beef-with-bobd-per-day ratio (ABWBDR) is.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I've actually thought about this before, but never did the math for an accurate calculation. I post just a little more than every other day: 0.6

• Options
    Mr_Lee_PHD said:

Wow czech it out.. If you take your poast-per-day ratio (PPDR) and divide it by 3.1415 (pi), you can also calculate what your approximate-beef-with-bobd-per-day ratio (ABWBDR) is.

As a long time Bill James fan I am choking up at this moment.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    3.8. I believe that may be too often.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    5.5 per day

Average time per post = 1 minute 45 seconds

Average time posting per day = 9.6 minutes

Time spent posting per week - 1 hour 7 minutes

Time spent posting per year = 58 hours

Time spent posting since joining SS = 318 hours

Minimum wage in Texas = $7.25 per hour

What Raj owes me = $2,305.50

• Options
    Rockadelic said:
    5.5 per day

I understand some clowns would say this puts you into the TROLL category.

How plead you?

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    BobDesperado said:
    A post is hidden because BobDesperado is being ignored.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    I have a roughly 0.25 BDPPD Ratio (BobDesperadoPostsPerDay)

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    BobDesperado said:
    Rockadelic said:
    5.5 per day

How plead you?

It's about quantity vs quality dude, but by all means keep going. You're surely on your way to convincing everyone that you're not actually annoying them.

Little under 1 a day for me.

• Options
    Unherd said:
    BobDesperado said:
    Rockadelic said:
    5.5 per day

How plead you?

It's about quantity vs quality dude, but by all means keep going. You're surely on your way to convincing everyone that you're not actually annoying them.

And you wasted your one per day on this? So much for quality.

BobDesperado said:
    Unherd said:
    BobDesperado said:
    Rockadelic said:
    5.5 per day

How plead you?

And you wasted your one per day on this? So much for quality.

I must admit, for all of the criticism you receive, you are a rather clever guy. Not singling this post out particularly, but I know a quick wit when I see one.

Carry on.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i still wish both of you would double your ratios by posting about weird records that suck
    i am at 2.3
    i am taking a moth of booze and weed but could i step away from teh strut?

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

pcmr said:
    i still wish both of you would double your ratios by posting about weird records that suck

You dudes should Salma Hayek me. Maybe I'll pop up and call M*** mousey.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    edith head said:

Damn...they're complaining about folks talking too much on land lines pre-cell phone.

Their heads would explode if they saw what I witnessed last week...a dude driving while talking on TWO cell phones!

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    0.122 posts/day

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    I believe we can observe a direct correlation to Strutters with high PPD ratios and their tendency to carry political threads beyond the 20-page marker.