Bumper Stickers

LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
edited May 2011 in Strut Central
I've been seeing some good ones lately.

No image, but I saw: I [HEART] MY KENYAN PRESIDENT!

I like this because Buddah wouldn't do shit.

No image, but I saw a flooring van with the bumper sticker: I [HEART] YOUR TOUNGE AND GROOVE, with a hard wood floor background.

Add on.

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I find the amt of bumper stickers on a car in Mass. is inversely proportional to the speed they go on the highway. Perhaps those bumper stickers create drag or something.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    As a prank I took a lincense plate frame from Sport Chalet ( they give them away free) that said "I'd rather be shooting hoop". With a dremel and some white paint I revised it to read "I'd rather be shooting dope". When my friend was at my house, unbeknowst to him I put it on his car. It was there for two weeks before he noticed. He was like "no wonder people have been giving me wierd looks".

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    The_Non said:
    I find the amt of bumper stickers on a car in Mass. is inversely proportional to the speed they go on the highway. Perhaps those bumper stickers create drag or something.

There was a study a few years back that showed that the more bumper stickers a car has, the more likely the driver is to commit a road rage incident.

This was true regardless of the type/message of bumper stickers the car had.

BEWARE OF WHIRLED PEAS

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    The_Non said:

There was a study a few years back that showed that the more bumper stickers a car has, the more likely the driver is to commit a road rage incident.

BEWARE OF WHIRLED PEAS

Sounds about right. I tend to also get extra cautious around cars w/huge unfixed dents in them, and multicolored bodies.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    The_Non said:
    Horseleech said:
    The_Non said:

BEWARE OF WHIRLED PEAS

Sounds about right. I tend to also get extra cautious around cars w/huge unfixed dents in them, and multicolored bodies.

Duct tape is also a bad sign.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    My favorite: Nuke a gay whale for Jesus