Best Strip Club City (NRR)

DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
edited August 2005 in Off Topic (NRR)
While were on the subject which city has the best strip clubs? I grew up in Atlanta and until a few years ago I would have said that the ATL had the best strip clubs in North America. A trip to Montreal a few summers ago changed that however. So my vote goes to that fine city in Quebec.

Comments

• Cant say which city has the best.

Portland has the most though.

• E A S T ! S A I N T ! L O U I S !

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Tokyo and don't make me go into details!!! Tokyo has ALL kinds of strip clubs that go from clubs with a runway with dope girls stripping to clubs with ALL levels of physical contact between the customer and the girls. They used to have clubs in Tokyo where the girls would pull guys out of the audience and fuck em' on stage in front of the crowd! The police finally cracked down on these. A lot of the strip clubs are more friendly and fun than the clubs here. The clubs are all run by the yakuza and are very safe with serious security. I would always see lots of girls in the audience sometimes in large groups. Girls would come down a runway in ALL kinds of crazy costumes and strip them off - Nurses, school girls, nuns, wedding dresses, etc. After the girls are done with their dancing they come back out with a Polaroid camera and you can take pictures with them while they are still nude for 1,000 yen.

Hawaii has some beautiful girls working in the strip clubs in Honolulu like at club femme nu. But there are NO lap dances in Hawaii - Wack! Lap dances are illegal there. Brian, what's the deal with that?

The Camelot in D.C. used to be dope in the 80s.

Strip clubs in Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal are pretty cool as well.

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts

While I've no doubt that the Tokyo joints sport some of the finest example of the female persuasion, if you really want that , gutter thickness, try Mr. Wedges in the BX.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

While I've no doubt that the Tokyo joints sport some of the finest example of the female persuasion, if you really want that , gutter thickness, try Mr. Wedges in the BX.

Word! Paul knows the ghetto fab spots. I like how it took a post on the best strip clubs to bring you out of hiding. Don't worry Paul, Muro & I will take you to the ill strip clubs when you come to Tokyo to visit.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Hawaii has some beautiful girls working in the strip clubs in Honolulu like at club femme nu. But there are NO lap dances in Hawaii - Wack! Lap dances are illegal there. Brian, what's the deal with that?
    I'll get back to you on this when my boss comes back. For the record, Brian doesn't go to strip club unless he's dragged there for a special ocassion

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

if you really want that , gutter thickness,

Bring yourself to Flint, MI.
    Start at the Beaver Trap.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Beaver Trap.

Time for best strip club names.

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    Beaver Trap.

Time for best strip club names.

The Bearded Clam.

• Hawaii has some beautiful girls working in the strip clubs in Honolulu like at club femme nu. But there are NO lap dances in Hawaii - Wack! Lap dances are illegal there. Brian, what's the deal with that?

My boy works at Femme Nu, he told me of a champagne room there, but I don't know if it's secret or not. He did tell me there was a trap door out of the room when vice comes!

• NuggsNuggs 14 Posts
    After living in Miami for 5 years, I still hold a special place in my heart for those fine establishments. There was a place near coral gables called the Alley Cat that was no joke.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    Canada... Almost anything goes and they are no more than $5 to get into.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

yea but then you pay something like $15 for a drink.

better than $15 to get in and $15 per drink...

better than $15 to get in and $15 per drink...

so true.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

My boy works at Femme Nu, he told me of a champagne room there, but I don't know if it's secret or not. He did tell me there was a trap door out of the room when vice comes!
    Haha, that's some funny shit. As far as my frequently strip club going friend knows there's "no physical contact" allowed, but shit still goes on, nahmean. I think the lapdance (fuck, I instinctly typed that as laptop, haha) law is pretty new because I was dragged out when I turned 18 which was like four or so years ago.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    they are no more than $5 to get into.

but then you pay something like $15 for a drink.

When you say "get into", what exactly are you two talking about?

But they said it was only $5 to get into, well, you?

• yeah, montreal goes hard on the strip club tip. i can remember being wild drunk and barely awake, just conscious enough to note how unfortunate it was that this stripper tripped and fell in her big ass heels.

this is the latest I've ever been on the Board, I see that adult hour kicks in here after 8PM.

I have to go home now and read some Judy Blume.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    It's 2:30 PM for me right now!

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    by best do you mean high class hot girls w/ real expensive covers, drinks and dance menues? or do you mean sleazyer girls cheaper drinks and low covers (which is more fun imo).

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Yo,

I don't want to sound like I'm reppping my hometown, but I gotta say Montreal.

h

they are no more than $5 to get into.

but then you pay something like $15 for a drink.

When you say "get into", what exactly are you two talking about?

But they said it was only $5 to get into, well, you?

All i know is I was in Buffalo for a wedding and we went to the strip clubs across the way in Canada. The cover was $3 the alcohol was $7-$10 (typical LA prices) and the ladies were dope.

• Options

I forget, is Femme Nu the spot that is where a road splits, and it's on the right as you're splitting to the left? or is it that one that's in a strip mall somewhere? Either way, I know I was there a couple times.

What was the name of the one that was up the stairs on either Kuhio or Kalakaua (sp?), right near the Hilton? I think Deja Vu? That was alright too.

The best time I've ever had in strip clubs has been in New Orleans. Rick's Cabaret and Scarlett's treated me just fine.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I forget, is Femme Nu the spot that is where a road splits, and it's on the right as you're splitting to the left? or is it that one that's in a strip mall somewhere? Either way, I know I was there a couple times.
    It's sort of strip mallish but the road description you gave is pretty accurate. It's right by Ala Moana Shopping Center.

What was the name of the one that was up the stairs on either Kuhio or Kalakaua (sp?), right near the Hilton? I think Deja Vu? That was alright too.
    That's the one. While I haven't been to a lot of strip joints myself, is it rare for them to just have a one stage deal like Deja Vu does?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

The Camelot in D.C. used to be dope in the 80s.

No longer--no lap dances in 'proper' DC clubs.
    B-more is where it's at.
    Oh, and Vegas

Crazy Horse Too

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

My ex-girl dances in a Hawaiian strip club. She said the best (and pretty much the only) way to get decent tips is to sit and talk to them fools. Also, she says the majority of her job is selling watered-down drinks.

And I'm not a strip club fan (for the same reason I don't go to McDonald's just to smell the fries), but my vote goes to NOGALES, SONORA MEXICO.

Goddamn them girls are FOOOOOINE!

[color:white]Plus you can't beat a $20 handjob.[/color]

• The best time I've ever had in strip clubs has been in New Orleans. Rick's Cabaret treated me just fine.

Ditto. That place is/was bonkers.

I've got a different Rick's about 5 blocks from me that I've only heard bad stuff about. NOLA's special like that.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Pink Pony, and Magic City in ATL.

GAME OVER.