Hip Hop Jeopardy

jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
I know I should probably But anyway. I think if they have rock n roll Jeopardy then the time will come soon for hiphop Jeopardy"I'll take backpack music for 600 Alex"Or mabey like name that tune, but do "Name that Sample""I can name that break in two beats Bob"Or least hiphop trivia cards with six categories (for TP compatabillity)If everyone posts a few questions (multiple choice) we could compile them and...who knowsim rambling

Comments

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• my friend bought a hip hop trivia board game and we played it one time.
    every question was either ridiculously easy (what "straight outta compton" group
    included members dr dre, eazy e, and ice cube?) or straight up impossible (who's
    third cousin's manager's hairstylist was the receptionist at profile records?)

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    who's
    third cousin's manager's hairstylist was the receptionist at profile records?
    ...???

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    who's
    ...???

"MISO....HORNY"

SG

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

"I'll take the rapist for 800 Alex."

"Uh Mr. Connery, thats therapist."

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    who's
    ...???

TURD FERGUSON

• who's
    ...???

TURD FERGUSON

lol.

YEAH. TURD FERGUSON.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i hate jimmy fallon, but he did the funniest impression of hilary swank during one of those jeaopardy skits....actually it wasnt an impression, he was just her.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

"I'll take famous titties for 500 alec"

"uhh, that's famous TITLES Mr. Connery"

"ahhhh, not a fan of the ladies ARE you Trebec?"

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

"I'l take 'anal bum covers' for $3000 alex"

"well at least its somewhat record related"

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

"I'l take 'the penis mightier' Alec. You old fruit.