NYC 05/04 - 05/15 What is really good?

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited April 2011 in Strut Central
I'll be in NYC 05/04 - 05/15. Plaese to let me know of any interesting events, parties, etc.... I'll be at the Hot Peas & Butta 3rd anniversary party on Saturday, May 7 for sure(great line up of DJs for this party. Skeme Richards, Amir, Monk One and Chairman Mao). Will try to hit the homie Spinna's Stevie Wonder party on 5/14. Expecting to have drinks with Amir, Paychecks, Tom Delay, Garcia Vega, Batmon and all the other usual suspects while I am in the city. Big Stacks, let me know if you will be in Manhattan at all. Might try to go to Philly for a day if I have time. I will be doing some crazy eating and drinking.

Regards,

Chan

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    midget booty claps

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    i dunno about all that, but i'll be in seattle this saturday.

what. the. deal?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    empanadamn said:
    i dunno about all that, but i'll be in seattle this saturday.

what. the. deal?

How long you gonna be in Seatown? What are you doing out here? I'm sure there is some sort of party at HG Lodge on Capitol Hill Saturday night.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    sat-tues, i think. i'm in town for a promotional tour with nintendo. after sea, we wrap up in portland.
    passed through the southwest and kicked it with herm in az and daze in nm.
    if i don't catch you on your home field, i'll see you on mine.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    empanadamn said:
    sat-tues, i think. i'm in town for a promotional tour with nintendo. after sea, we wrap up in portland.
    passed through the southwest and kicked it with herm in az and daze in nm.
    if i don't catch you on your home field, i'll see you on mine.

No doubt son. Hit me when you get into Seattle and if we can't link here I'll see you in NYC next week.