Soul strut is lacking...

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited April 2011 in Strut Central
Photoshop gags. Someone step up. I haven't seen any new gremlins or endless assaults on a users posted photo in awhile.

That pic of you killin it in the real world thread? How did that not turn into gold of another variety?

I've got a job, a baby, and grad school, so icant do it anymore, but some youngster with nothing to do should be all over this. There were plenty before I went kooky with it, but I haven't seen anyone let loose lately.

Please to entertain.

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    nah these kids are whaack.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    That album cover thread from a while back had some good ones. It's all about jacking Strutter's Facebook photos for Photochop treatment these days.

I was rather proud of this one:

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    That album cover thread from a while back had some good ones. It's all about jacking Strutter's Facebook photos for Photochop treatment these days.

I was rather proud of this one:

Yeah, you did kind of kill it with this one.

• wheres "YO CSOMO 2K11"?

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    I haven't poasted many recently.

Some previous offerings:

:pasue:

sayer

hattz

Controller_7 said:

That pic of you killin it in the real world thread

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    BWHA!

did big bear come out on wax?

Who else likes to fuck with Photoshop ?

Wasn't AlienDN quite hot on the composite steez ?

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Mr_Lee_PHD said:
    200% Perfect!

I haven't done anything new in quite a while, but let me dig into the archives to see what I can find.

Wow, there's some random stuff. Here's page 13-15 of my imageshack archive:

Sadly, the folder "soulstrut facemelters" is lost to the ages:

Worst. Record Store. Ever.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    dollar_bin said:

Could someone please find and bump Phill's photo story of his kids getting into the raerers?

This one rocked too. Can't find the big version...

Mr_Lee_PHD said:

Sadly, the large version is lost to the ages???imageshack deleted the online version and I can't find the original in my archives. I'll keep an eye out, if I find it I'll be sure to post.

dollar_bin said:
    Mr_Lee_PHD said:

Sadly, the large version is lost to the ages???imageshack deleted the online version and I can't find the original in my archives. I'll keep an eye out, if I find it I'll be sure to post.

Found it! Unfortunately, imageshack no longer lets you post animated gifs unless you pay their blood money. Anybody have a suggestion for posting animated gifs?