Not a good look!

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
http://www.itv.com/news/index_1677571.htmlFrom the way it sounds dude was just running to catch a train!

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    sounds like southcrackalack's bio... DWB (driving whilst blaque)

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    That report is shocking.

What the fuck did the cops think they were doing?

They fired seven shots into the head of a guy in a denim jacket, not carrying a bag, behaving perfectly normally, wasn't approached, stopped or questionned, did not vault the barriers (which was originally reported to be their motive for shooting him). Wasn't even aware he was being followed by anyone...

And they shot him seven times in the head?

Pricks.

And they shot him seven times in the head?

Pricks.

i think in the UK they call them "c*nts".

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Yeah, but thats ban-worthy in the minds of a lot of people.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

"ITV News has obtained secret documents and photographs..."

sorry, I dont buy it. This sounds like the start of every 'National Enquirer','US Weekly', or 'People Magazine' headline.

'...inside sources say' PLEASE

ban-worthy

i actually met james worthy last feb... he was super smooth. i asked him about the good ol' UNC days, but was really itching to hear about that prostitution sting he got caught up in some years back...

• "ITV News has obtained secret documents and photographs..."

sorry, I dont buy it. This sounds like the start of every 'National Enquirer','US Weekly', Fox News[/b] or 'People Magazine' headline.

fair and balanced man.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

"ITV News has obtained secret documents and photographs..."

sorry, I dont buy it. This sounds like the start of every 'National Enquirer','US Weekly', or 'People Magazine' headline.

Naw, ITV news is produced by ITN, a very reputable news gathering outfit. It's looking more and more like the police here really did fuck up in a huge and totally avoidable way.