OMG! She's looking at a record!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Paging Pickwick 33......

b/w

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:

;blap:

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    You guys are so easily offended. And, being shocked that a record shows up in something like this is silly. It's not like it's taking away from your super nerdery.

Oh my god, I saw a reference to the most common musical format of the past in a commercial. What the fuck is happening?!!!!

Don't act like you don't wear cotton clothes!

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Controller_7 said:
    You guys are so easily offended. And, being shocked that a record shows up in something like this is silly. It's not like it's taking away from your super nerdery.

Oh my god, I saw a reference to the most common musical format of the past in a commercial. What the fuck is happening?!!!!

Don't act like you don't wear cotton clothes!

I guess I have to use a stupid gremlin in every post or people here just won't see the sarcasm.

The fact is I hate seeing 'my life' being depicted in the media. When I was a bike messenger I didn't want to watch Quicksilver and now that I own record stores I don't want to see High Fidelity. It's a quirk that I would neither defend nor deny, it's just the way I am.

I pretty much only wear cotton clothes - it is indeed the fabric of my life.

• I have no idea why but I love this chick... totally not my usual type but I dont know. Bout to start sending her whiskey barons records maybe with some glossy 8x10s