Dog Needs A New Home

sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
edited April 2011 in Strut Central
East Coast Strutters

A friend of mine is having a nervous breeakdown because he needs to find a new home for his dog Rusty. Rusty is a doberman terrier mix, is housebroken, well trained and very friendly. The problem is that my friend just got a new girlfriend who does not like the dog and is forcing my friend to give Rusty up. She claims that the dog is creepy because it "watches" her and is "always looking at me." But it's obvious that she is just trying to control my friend by making him give up Rusty. Anyway if you know anyone who may be interested, please pass this on or let me know.

A picture of Rusty is here.

http://www.thenervousbreakdown.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/dog21.jpg

Comments

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Sounds like your buddy needs to find a new home for the girlfriend.

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
    sabadabada said:
    East Coast Strutters

A friend of mine is having a nervous breeakdown because he needs to find a new home for his dog Rusty. Rusty is a doberman terrier mix, is housebroken, well trained and very friendly. The problem is that my friend just got a new girlfriend who does not like the dog and is forcing my friend to give Rusty up. She claims that the dog is creepy because it "watches" her and is "always looking at me." But it's obvious that she is just trying to control my friend by making him give up Rusty. Anyway if you know anyone who may be interested, please pass this on or let me know.

A picture of Rusty is here.

http://www.thenervousbreakdown.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/dog21.jpg

Ha

• Options
    Did you hear about what happened in the UK in the 1800's...I think 1847 or sometime like that.

The guy was annoyed by his dog and didn't want him anymore. He put the dog in his row boat and rowed out in the bay fjord to toss the dog overboard intending to drown the annoying dog. (Kinda gruesome.) But, the dog kept trying to climb back in the boat. When the dog would start to climb the guy would push him back into the water, again and again. Eventually, the guy overbalanced the boat and it capsized. Then, because the guy couldn't swim, the dog held him up above water until help came from the shore and saved them both.

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    soulone said:
    Did you hear about what happened in the UK in the 1800's...I think 1847 or sometime like that.

NO!!! WHAT???

The guy was annoyed by his dog and didn't want him anymore. He put the dog in his row boat and rowed out in the bay fjord to toss the dog overboard intending to drown the annoying dog. (Kinda gruesome.) But, the dog kept trying to climb back in the boat. When the dog would start to climb the guy would push him back into the water, again and again. Eventually, the guy overbalanced the boat and it capsized. Then, because the guy couldn't swim, the dog held him up above water until help came from the shore and saved them both.

Oh yeah, that.

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    I was looking at this on my phone without zooming in on the screen so it was all close to my face. The picture scared the shit outta me.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    CousinLarry said:
    Sounds like your buddy needs to find a new home for the girlfriend.