Major heat on Craig's List in Richmond!!!

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Albums and Prices:Blood, Sweat and Tears: -Greatest Hits $5 -Self-Titled $8Billy Joel: -An Innocent Man $8 -The Stranger $10 -52nd Street $7 -Greatest Hits Volumes II and I Jim Croce: -Photographs and Memories $7 Bachman Turner Overdrive: Self-titled $5Neil Diamond: -Tap Root Manuscript $6 -Rainbow $5 -Hot August Night $7 The Supremes: Anthology $12Electric Light Orchestra: -Face the Music $6- A New World $5 -Out of the Blue $8 -Discovery $7 The Empire Strikes Back Soundtrack $10Saturday Night Fever Soundtrack $6 The Guess Who: The Best of??? $7 Sly and the Family Stone: Greatest Hits $6 WAR: Greatest Hits $8 Joe Cocker: Mad Dogs and Englishman $8 The Beach Boys: -Pet Sounds $15 -Endless Summer $8 -Greatest Hits $5 Madonna: -Like a Virgin $20Chicago: -VI $8 -VII $9 -Hot Streets $5 Simon and Garfunkel: -Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme $8 -Greatest Hits $6 John Lennon: -Imagine $30 Earth, Wind and Fire: - Gratitude $6Nitty Gritty Dirt Band: -Dirt, Silver, and Gold $5 The Beatles: Magical Mystery Tour $15 The Doobie Brothers: The Best of???$7New Edition: Self-titled $6KC and the Sunshine Band: -Who do ya love $5Elton John: -???Don???t Shoot Me??? I am only the piano man $8 -Goodbye Yellow brick Road $12 -Greatest Hits Volumes I and II $9 America: Homecoming $10 Marshall Tucker: Carolina Dreams $7 The BeeGees: Live $8Bruce Springstein: Born in the USA $25[/b]

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    fucking dumbass people.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    You got my hopes up for a minute. I cant believe that shit.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    fucking dumbass people.

yo, but 9 times out of 10 those are the fools who are pricing Skull Snaps for $3.

but yeah, that shit is obnoxious, I seriously wonder how long they will keep that shit at those prices for before they realize 'hmm, ...maybe goldmine is full of shit'

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    I accept paypal.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    BEYOND PAKORA

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    John Lennon: -Imagine $30 >> Holy grail, less than 200 pressed

• John Lennon: -Imagine $30 >> Holy grail, less than 200 MILLION[/b] pressed

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
    You got my hopes up for a minute. I cant believe that shit.

i was ready to make the hour drive....damn.

• Yeah,that shit is ridiculous,ya gotta love it though...such a good laugh.I love the ones on e-bay.Like those sellers with a zero rating trying to sell their "Star Wars" soundtrack for $2000.My favorite is the idiot running the record/cd shop across the street from me.He's got all his "collectable" records behind a black curtain and you can't touch them unless you ask,that kinda thing.Then you finally get to see them and it's dollar bin records all day.VG- Ramsey Lewis,Ella,Rod Stewart,stones,association,etc...retarded.
    Meanwhile in his actual "dollar bin" I grabbed Silver Apples,Hawkwind and some private hip-hop.Why do people like this open a record store??? W T F ????

Yeah,that shit is ridiculous,ya gotta love it though...such a good laugh.I love the ones on e-bay.Like those sellers with a zero rating trying to sell their "Star Wars" soundtrack for $2000.My favorite is the idiot running the record/cd shop across the street from me.He's got all his "collectable" records behind a black curtain and you can't touch them unless you ask,that kinda thing.Then you finally get to see them and it's dollar bin records all day.VG- Ramsey Lewis,Ella,Rod Stewart,stones,association,etc...retarded.
    Meanwhile in his actual "dollar bin" I grabbed Silver Apples,Hawkwind and some private hip-hop.Why do people like this open a record store??? W T F ????

i dont get your complaint, you come up in the actual dollar bin...and you bitch about him having a shitty wall?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Electric Light Orchestra: -Face the Music $6

- A New World $5

-Out of the Blue $8

-Discovery $7

don't sleep on ELO...

• Yeah,that shit is ridiculous,ya gotta love it though...such a good laugh.I love the ones on e-bay.Like those sellers with a zero rating trying to sell their "Star Wars" soundtrack for $2000.My favorite is the idiot running the record/cd shop across the street from me.He's got all his "collectable" records behind a black curtain and you can't touch them unless you ask,that kinda thing.Then you finally get to see them and it's dollar bin records all day.VG- Ramsey Lewis,Ella,Rod Stewart,stones,association,etc...retarded.

i dont get your complaint, you come up in the actual dollar bin...and you bitch about him having a shitty wall?

Who's complaining?

My favorite is the idiot running the record/cd shop across the street from me.

Why do people like this open a record store??? W T F ????

Who's complaining?

must have misread....

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    louisville craiglist only has the ILL FRUIT RAERZZZ...

One full bushel of tomatos, approx 55-60 lbs. Homegrown, excellent taste:) Asking $30 obo, need to sell soon or I'm canning salsa...lol.

Thanks,

ali:) [email]alicesky2@yahoo.com[/email]

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    He's got all his "collectable" records behind a black curtain and you can't touch them unless you ask,that kinda thing.Then you finally get to see them and it's dollar bin records all day.VG- Ramsey Lewis,Ella,Rod Stewart,stones,association,etc...retarded.

We need more dealers like this...

SG

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    damn yo, richmond is blowing up the strut today...

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i went down there and she told me some mr spock looking mf scooped the $25 springstein jawn. damn.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    A neighbor/friend across the street from me had a yardsale one time... there were a few common/shitty records out front, Born in the USA being prominently on display. A dude drove by, quickly did a u-turn and rolled up all "Hey how much for the Boss???" and evidently took it home a happy camper...

Meanwhile, down the street at the record shop I presently work at, the manager has threatened to fire anyone who buys the store another copy...

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    He should contact that Brit who's buying on the DC Craigslist.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    i went down there and she told me some mr spock looking mf scooped the $25 springstein jawn. damn.

sorry dude, i needed that shit.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    major heat on Craig Moerer's list in richmond? Cool, thanks for the info.

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    Richmond ain't got nothing on DC Craiglist. Check out this Beatles megaraerity for sale:

. Also some rock (Beatles--Revolver, Rubber Soul and Dr. Pepper)...

I've been looking for that Dr. Pepper record for years!