I sincerely apologize...

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
...if I offended any DJs with my last post. Apparently BEATMAKERS are the biggest shit talkers: Hey-oh!

Comments

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    What's crazy is some of those cats were like "yo (so & so's beat) was nice!" when it was just a straight loop that wasn't even looped on beat!
    I really wonder sometimes if people hear things differently than me.
    Especially when it's something that's booty and the person who made it thinks it's HAWT peppers.

Myspace is a great place to experience this.

• What's crazy is some of those cats were like "yo (so & so's beat) was nice!" when it was just a straight loop that wasn't even looped on beat!
    I really wonder sometimes if people hear things differently than me.
    Especially when it's something that's booty and the person who made it thinks it's HAWT peppers.

Myspace is a great place to experience this.

I hadn't even gotten around to listening to some of them yet, but I just thought it was so damn funny! This shit straight kills me.

And yeah, myspace is the greatest shameless internet popularity contest/self-promotion scheme ever.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

And yeah, myspace is the greatest shameless internet popularity contest/self-promotion scheme place to hear the most concentrated amount of wack rappers ever.

• And yeah, myspace is the greatest shameless internet popularity contest/self-promotion scheme place to hear the most concentrated amount of wack rappers ever.

hey-oh!!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

And yeah, myspace is the greatest shameless internet popularity contest/self-promotion scheme place to hear the most concentrated amount of wack rappers ever.

see also: Soundclick

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    What's crazy is some of those cats

meow