I'll never win a funkyou! auction at this rate.

luckluck 4,077 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Brother has crazy game. Much respect. But in a nutshell: THIS versus THIS

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    yup, thats like a $30 dollar piece tops! great record though.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    yup, thats like a $30 dollar piece tops! great record though.

that funkyou has really got something going - I think a business mag should do a profile & then I can peep his game methodology from afar.

---

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    it looks like its two different pressings. bottom left logo doest appear on the cheap one. maybe theyre still worth the same tho.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    yeah, funkyou! and anthonypearson auctions are ones that are consistently unfuckwitable.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    And just so's you cats know, I was peeping THIS one, which turns out to be the hardest one of hers for me to cop for a reasonable price "in the wild." Should have gone with THIS'N, instead.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Brother has crazy game. Much respect. But in a nutshell:

THIS

versus

THIS

I'd pay an extra $52 for the slight cover upgrade.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    And just so's you cats know, I was peeping THIS one, which turns out to be the hardest one of hers for me to cop for a reasonable price "in the wild." Should have gone with THIS'N, instead.
    that $70 isnt that much. thats a tough record to find and usually goes for some good coin.

• GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts
    I forgot to bid on this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4756244902&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEDW%3AIT&rd=1

The same guy would come back and outbid me with just a few $, so I decided to put my maximum bid in the last minute. So with 20 minutes back I decided to kick back and retur before the auction ended. But them I got a phone call and I forgot all about it! I was about 5 minutes too late!

Is it good?

• i'd like to give funkyou! my records and then just get the money difference between what i would get and what he would get. the difference would be more than i would get.