HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited March 2011 in Strut Central
I'm drinking 12 year Jameson as I type this. Please consume massive amounts of Irish whiskey and Guinness beer all day today. God bless Ireland! Erin go Bragh bitches!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    The realness..............

• bennyboybennyboy 538 Posts
    Happy Paddys Day - I'm feeling ill today, but will be forcing some guinness down for me homeland. As me Ma says, it's medicinal.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts

• i took a contract delivering kegs of Guinness for the last four weeks. today i get absolutely shot out of a cannon drunk.

fuckin' slainte.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Rockin these today.

• RisingsonRisingson 696 Posts
    batmon said:

Rockin these today.

the one day of the year I break these out

Happy St. Patricks Day all

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

When they first tried installing a traffic light in Syracuse's Irish neighborhood the citizens were so outraged at the Orange (red) over Green scheme that they broke out the lamps, until the city agreed to install a Green over Orange light that still remains.

Have fun today.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    LaserWolf said:

When they first tried installing a traffic light in Syracuse's Irish neighborhood the citizens were so outraged at the Orange (red) over Green scheme that they broke out the lamps, until the city agreed to install a Green over Orange light that still remains.

Have fun today.

Haha! I believe it. I don't think most non-Irish American St. Paddy's enthusiasts understand how deadly serious the wearing of the green is. People kill each other over the colors orange and green.

• LaserWolf said:

the citizens were so outraged at the Orange (red) over Green scheme that they broke out the lamps, until the city agreed to install a Green over Orange light that still remains.
    ^^ thats brilliant, had to google it cos i thought you'd made it up.

i guess its cool to put this mix up here, all irish (or irish related) tunes.
    thin lizzy, rory gallagher, house of pain(!), the undertones etc... and some traditional irish vibes. its rough and ready but, ya know... its paddys day.

ST.PADDYS DAY MIX

• RisingsonRisingson 696 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:

Haha! I believe it. I don't think most non-Irish American St. Paddy's enthusiasts understand how deadly serious the wearing of the green is. People kill each other over the colors orange and green.

that is serious! I live in Ireland & I've never seen or heard of a traffic light with green over orange, never even heard of anyone taking offence to it either

I'm guessing the Irish community in Syracuse isn't too fond of the University sports teams so....

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

"Top of the morning to ye on this gray, grizzly afternoon. Kent O'Brockman live on Main Street, where today everyone is a little bit Irish, except, of course, for the gays and the Italians."

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    "Top of the morning to ye"

Risingson said:
    DB_Cooper said:

that is serious! I live in Ireland & I've never seen or heard of a traffic light with green over orange, never even heard of anyone taking offence to it either

I'm guessing the Irish community in Syracuse isn't too fond of the University sports teams so....

When it comes to basketball all is forgiven.

• bennyboybennyboy 538 Posts
    Mek_Jagger said:
    i guess its cool to put this mix up here, all irish (or irish related) tunes.
    thin lizzy, rory gallagher, house of pain(!), the undertones etc... and some traditional irish vibes. its rough and ready but, ya know... its paddys day.

ST.PADDYS DAY MIX

Great mix, thanks! That Lullaby track one of yours?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    LaserWolf said:
    Risingson said:
    DB_Cooper said:

When it comes to basketball all is forgiven.

Tell that to Laker fans.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Leave it to Nicky to make a rap Irish drinking song

Sherman Douglas was Orange before he was Green.

Wearing this:

With these:

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    rockin my celtics warmup
    had a shot of black bush with murphy's stout
    moved on to a glass of bushmills 10year with a green heineken
    and now hollering at jameson 12 sifter with local oatmeal stout
    indulging in greenery as well
    got a big interview annouced today so my month off of drinking break really fit in with the st-paddy's festivities
    cheers!

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    Goin full McNulty tonight!!

• :beerbang: .

• :beerbang:

• Mek_Jagger said:
    :beerbang:

• Mek_Jagger said:
    Mek_Jagger said:
    :beerbang:

• Mek_Jagger said:
    Mek_Jagger said:
    :beerbang: .

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    ^^^Someone's gonna have a headache in the morning!

• pm's sent. :oof: hi elise.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    Mek_Jagger said:
    pm's sent. :oof: hi elise.

the post about shoes and "you cunts!" was gold...

• em... thanks. it seemed hilarious after 15 pints of guinness. but with the post paddys day hangover it looked like the ramblings of a cantankerous old bastard. there was mention of an electric shrimp too. :bug: jesus.