Modern Soul Mix

kidinquisitivekidinquisitive 1,627 Posts
edited August 2005 in Announcements
Just slapped together a little modern soul mix last night. I picked the records out on the fly and I had to edit a couple songs out because of sound quality problems, so the mixing is kind of in a couple parts, but hopefully it won't distract from the music too much. Hope you enjoy. http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2BJ25UOE064NS2NWV5OJ1TFN2P (will take a few minutes to download)Set List:Love Of Life Orchestra - Extended NicetiesLesette Wilson - Caveman BoogieMona Rae - Do MeMichael Gregory Jackson - Lovin' YouExperience Unlimited - PeopleBilly Foster & Audio - I Need Your LoveWisdom - What Cha Gonna Do About YouK. Dubarri & G. Dalton - Flyin' FreeLee Fields - Do You Love Me (Like You Say You Do)Clarence Mann - Sadity Lady (instrumental)Luscious Three - Take Me As I AmTaj Mahal - Why Did You Desert Me?Jose Pintor feat. Sandy Montanez - Amor Bien CocidoThe Partners - Give It To Me All Night LongVenus Dodson - Shining

Comments

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    Thanks! Some good stuff in thurr.

SG

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Just slapped together a little modern soul mix last night. I picked the records out on the fly and I had to edit a couple songs out because of sound quality problems, so the mixing is kind of in a couple parts, but hopefully it won't distract from the music too much. Hope you enjoy.

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2BJ25UOE064NS2NWV5OJ1TFN2P (will take a few minutes to download)

Set List:
    Love Of Life Orchestra - Extended Niceties
    Lesette Wilson - Caveman Boogie
    Mona Rae - Do Me
    Michael Gregory Jackson - Lovin' You
    Experience Unlimited - People
    Billy Foster & Audio - I Need Your Love
    Wisdom - What Cha Gonna Do About You
    K. Dubarri & G. Dalton - Flyin' Free
    Lee Fields - Do You Love Me (Like You Say You Do)
    Clarence Mann - Sadity Lady (instrumental)
    Luscious Three - Take Me As I Am
    Taj Mahal - Why Did You Desert Me?
    Jose Pintor feat. Sandy Montanez - Amor Bien Cocido
    The Partners - Give It To Me All Night Long
    Venus Dodson - Shining

oh man as soon as I get home I'm downloading and buring this.

Supergood:[/b] I had some issues sending you the tracks via E-mail get at me via PM and we'll see if we can get you the rest of that rackord

• ademurademur 33 Posts

Both great tracks, the vocal of Clarence Mann is great too.
    Nice tracks, thanks.

• Billy Foster & Audio - I Need Your Love

Nice tracks, thanks.

Thanks! I actually meant to put the vocal side of the Clarence Mann on the mix but I fucked up and I didn't want to start the whole thing over.

shameless plug: I have extra copies of both those records if anyone needs 'em

• this is really nice!,
    peace

• ademurademur 33 Posts

Nice tracks, thanks.

Thanks! I actually meant to put the vocal side of the Clarence Mann on the mix but I fucked up and I didn't want to start the whole thing over.

shameless plug: I have extra copies of both those records if anyone needs 'em

I emailed you after missing out to someone on you ebay sell, you never came back to me! anyway gots one now.

That really is a nice selection...going to make my day better in work tommorrow..

• This mix is being played on soulvibes radio RIGHT NOW. If you didn't have a chance to download it, now you can stream it.

If anyone wants, I can upload it to yousendit again and post the link. Just let me know.