2010 Love, Chlo?? TV and print ads

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited March 2011 in Strut Central
Love the retro early 80s look of the print ads and the TV commercial. SO cool to use Chemise - "She Can't Love You" for the music in a 2010 ad. These are great........

Comments

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts

• The-gaffler said:

2007 The Darjeeling Limited

2006 Marie Antoinette

2004 The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

2003 Lost in Translation

1999 The Virgin Suicides

• fauxteurfauxteur 342 Posts
    not a CQ fan huh

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    yeah its great.
    It now means that I can play Chemise in the clurb and the beckys who would normally complain about songs like that can say "ooh thats that fragrance song" and actually dance to it cos they know it.

same shit happened with this ad

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    phatmoneysack said:
    yeah its great.
    It now means that I can play Chemise in the clurb and the beckys who would normally complain about songs like that can say "ooh thats that fragrance song" and actually dance to it cos they know it.

same shit happened with this ad

TEDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool. Never saw this commercial. Thanks for posting.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    The-gaffler said:

Damn, dude put on a little weight. Roman Coppola is a cool dude! Got to interview him when he came out with C.Q. and he put together these really cool 'zines to go with the film. Yes, that kinda of zine. I still have a few, one of which is in the DVD case for the movie :lol:

Wish Coppola actually did more stuff of his own making, instead of being such a behind-the-scenes guy.