Barbershop: The Series

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Did anybody else see this?was anybody else as dissapointed in it as I was?shit was like they watered down the film and added elements from the TV show Full House.And Omar Gooding will always be Hanging with Mr. Cooper in my eyes

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Did anybody else see this?

was anybody else as dissapointed in it as I was?

shit was like they watered down the film and added elements from the TV show Full House.

And Omar Gooding will always be Hanging with Mr. Cooper in my eyes

Did you actually think it would be good? I bet their hopin' for another SOUL FOOD success.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

im looking out for this tonight...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

im looking out for this tonight...

they showed this after Barbershop last night, and it wasn't bad. I think they said it was a replay of the premeire episode but I'm thinking no, cause homegirl was buying pounds of that shit like a regular customer. Not bad, but not as good as I hoped.

Oh and yeah I was kinda hoping Barbershop would be good. The way they got the feeling of community going in the 2 movies was real ill and reminded me of getting my hair faded at the local spot (Cholo=cuts Hacienda Heights: Act like you know!)

This cast however didn't have a good feel and it was edited and written pretty poorly. The 15 minute featurette they've been using to hype the show was like 100 times better than the actual show

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    And Omar Gooding will always be Hanging with Mr. Cooper in my eyes

No no no.

oh and i'd tap

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    no no no

"Jody, you mean to tell me, this little ni**A jaw hoarder than your fist?"...man, what I tell you bout the no hitter quitter"

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    The magic of Hollywood.