WTF Is Going On Here? (RR WTF)

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited March 2011 in Strut Central
Seriously.....

Comments

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    where's all the action ? on those miniature garden gnomes ?

• Options
    Finally the long lost Bong of Jesus has been found!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    BE CAREFUL

:eyeball:

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    WTF Is Going On Here?
    Less than meets the eye, I think. As suggestive as the centerpiece on the coffee table may look initially, when examined closely (god help me), it turns out to just be a piece of polished driftwood with 1) a plasic rose stuck in the hollow midway up, 2) a little ornament dangling just above that, and 3) capped with a red-hatted gnome figurine glued to the top. Christmas shit, I would guess. Add in the white faux-plaster Precious Moments knockoff next to it (smart money is on one of those arms-spread "I/Jesus Love/s You Thiiiiis Much" jernts) and the imitation-black-velvet Snoopy piece on the wall, and it's a wrap: This is pretty clearly just one of those dudes' aunt's parlor or something, and was probably chosen because it already had in place a red tablecloth that matched their get-ups, with the rest of the old-lady decor just left as is. These dudes are clearly bout it bout it, like fuck the art direction--heaven can't wait, you know? Hallelujah anyhow.

This reminds me how much I'd like to see a resurrection of the long-gone thread where the soulstrut collective tried to get to the bottom of the Boobie Knight Universal Lady cover. That was a lot of science, right there.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    DEEP INTO THIS