Jessica Szohr........

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited March 2011 in Strut Central

Yay or Nah-son?

Comments

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
    I don't know who this is, but based on these pictures alone, Yay!

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    She's a bit on the skinny side but still a YAY.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I could get behind that

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Grey Nail Polish ftw

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Looks like Michelle Rodriguez:

• Almond said:

But not quite LIKE Michelle Rodriguez. She's a YAY for I.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    What is this girl's ethnic background?

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    It's as if A Different World-era Lisa Bonet tried to morph into Megan Fox and got stuck halfway. I ain't mad at that.

Put me down as a YAY.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    batmon said:

can I get a zoom on her crotch for this pic ?

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Butterface

phongone said:
    What is this girl's ethnic background?

Quarter Black & Hungarian-American.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    too much make-up
    in the Fergie family of looks
    I think she'll look better when she's older
    supercute still.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Her nose looks like a camping spade.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    nay

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    is this even a question? the girl is yay 4 dayz...

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    she has awesome eyes

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    Not that I'm superficial. No, that's not my style, but some of those pics yay, others, nay. The eyes definitely work. Kind of like a lukewarm Miranda Kerr...

• leonleon 883 Posts
    pointy chin

ehhh.. nay

• just hope she keeps Aaron Rogers in shape during the lockout.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    not sayin shes not some kind of pretty, just not my type

Almond said:

They look nuthin alike, but Rodriguez jumped up in my sexyness chart after Machete.

I never really noticed when and where (or indeed why) it happened, but Michelle Rodriguez has definitely softened her look recently. For most of the last decade, I got the impression she was the kind of girl who, if you told her she looked pretty, would most likely shank you. :icegrill:

DocMcCoy said:
    I never really noticed when and where (or indeed why) it happened, but Michelle Rodriguez has definitely softened her look recently. For most of the last decade, I got the impression she was the kind of girl who, if you told her she looked pretty, would most likely shank you. :icegrill:

I never though much about her but the Girlfight image seemed to be what she rode for a minute.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    not feeling the way she dresses plus she looks like a moody high maintenance b*tch. pass.

batmon said:
    DocMcCoy said:

I never though much about her but the Girlfight image seemed to be what she rode for a minute.

Yeah, she seems to have parlayed that into a pretty lucrative niche. When casting directors are in need of a feisty, take-no-shit type, I imagine she comes pretty near the top of the list.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    DocMcCoy said:
    batmon said:
    DocMcCoy said:

Yeah, she seems to have parlayed that into a pretty lucrative niche. When casting directors are in need of a feisty, take-no-shit type, I imagine she comes pretty near the top of the list.

I bet they just call that a "Michelle Rodriguez type."

b/w

Caught a :latte: on Machete over the weekend.... on Rodriguez's hotness in that movie. She was way hotter than Alba.