More MIKE JONES quick REMIX BEATS (umyeah Related)

GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
So here are some other short one verse Mike Jones remixes I have done. Some of them sound a little slow because FL doesn't do timestretch so i slowed the beats to match the vocals.
Anyway, they're very non-Mike Jones-like which brings me great joy.

http://www.grafwritah.com/beats/Grafwritah%20-%20Mike%20Jones%20in%20Love2.mp3

Here Mike Jones shares his feelings of being in love, the hard way.

http://www.grafwritah.com/beats/Grafwritah%20-%20Mellow%20Mike%20Jones2.mp3

In this beat we find Mike Jones is a cross somewhere between the Lawrence Welk show and an inebriated hippy.

http://www.grafwritah.com/beats/Grafwritah%20-%20MIKE%20JONES%20NT062005.mp3

Finally, Michael is backed by multiple instruments and a not-so-sexy female vocalist.

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    1 or 3

I don't see why folks are tripping off this dude so hard outside of the revolutionary way he marketed himself. He always sounds blah to me.

Maybe I need to listen to him more.

Paul Wall on the other hand...

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    nice beats Graf

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    1 or 3

I don't see why folks are tripping off this dude so hard outside of the revolutionary way he marketed himself. He always sounds blah to me.
    Maybe I need to listen to him more.
    Paul Wall on the other hand...

That's actually why I was having so much fun when whoever it was posted up the acapella. Just sitting around laying his vocal over all these old beats I had that are nothing like something he would be over is funny and somehow... satisfying.

But yeah, he was good at marketing but otherwise i think he looks/sounds retarded.

Paul Wall... good, but I'm not a fan of a lot of the production he uses, except for a few ones that are really hot the rest are blah.

• I enjoy some of your work but shouldn't you maybe have added these to your other Mike Jones remix thread so as not to provoke a thread deletion/move on grounds of shameless self-promotion. The way you post the links to the mp3s is curious also.

I enjoy some of your work but shouldn't you maybe have added these to your other Mike Jones remix thread so as not to provoke a thread deletion/move on grounds of shameless self-promotion. The way you post the links to the mp3s is curious also.

Self-promotion of what?

I'm posting them up for amusement, not because I'm trying to promote myself. I have hundreds of beats of my own making that I never post because it's just for my own person enjoyment. Here I like making fun of Mike Jones so I was hoping maybe someone else would pick up on it.

But yeah, I could've tacked it on to the other post. My bad.

... and I post links like (cut) (paste) --> (click)

• Self-promotion of what?

I dunno...the GRAFWRITAH MEDIA CORPORATION?

It's all good though. Get rich.

Self-promotion of what?

I dunno...the GRAFWRITAH MEDIA CORPORATION?

It's all good though. Get rich.

Haha... yeah, the template to that is in the format of the backside of your standard 1960s-era record cover.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    VERY NICE. I LIKE THE THIRD ONE THE BEST. NICE WORK.

CARLOS