Is SoulStrut getting an IPhone App??

innercitymusicinnercitymusic 53 Posts
edited January 2011 in Strut Central
I'm actually on it right now and seems like it already formatted to work with the IPhone, but was interested if one would be available??

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    innercitymusic said:
    I'm actually on it right now and seems like it already formatted to work with the IPhone, but was interested if one would be available??

Probably not in the near future. The forums are styled for the iphone... which is all I can handle these days. Plate full-related.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    if you add the bookmark to your homepage its just like an app. neat little logo and all.

• Cool, looks like its going to work out great this way for now. Thanks!

• jaymack said:
    if you add the bookmark to your homepage its just like an app. neat little logo and all.

How does one add a bookmark to the homepage?

• hogginthefogg said:
    jaymack said:

How does one add a bookmark to the homepage?

go to soulstrut on the iphone, once it's loaded, press the little "send" icon in between forward & bookmarks. choose add to homescreen.

• Thanks!

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    hogginthefogg said:

Thanks!

• Yes, but it WOULD be great to have a full-on app where you could read threads offline (like some news apps), search, listen to mixes, view profiles, read features, reviews, etc.

One day...

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    waxjunky said:
    hogginthefogg said:

Thanks!

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    It works really nicely as it is. Making a decent iPhone app could be a sh*tload of work (and potentially cost) for no return.

• Right, you probably couldnt charge for it but use it as a promotional tool to get people to the site maybe??