LET ME RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF!!!!

innercitymusicinnercitymusic 53 Posts
edited January 2011 in Strut Central
I used to come to soulstrut like a religion back a few years. I introduced many friends to it in it's early days and posted all of the time. I used to go by DJStyles, Raj may remember me. I am good friends with DJ Premier and if I'm not mistaken took a few pics of him going to this site when I went to visit him a few years back. Sooooo, won't keep it long just glad to be back and looking forward to posting again. At the moment I'm working feverishly on many projects independently out of my studio here in Houston. For those that know me, Hello Again! and those that dont, hope to share many records and music with you!

Carlos(DJStyles)Garza

www.robquest.com

check ou tthe studio facility we work out of www.imixhouston.com or go toour blog http://igrindmedia.wordpress.com/

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    "Quit sucking my dick, Carlos."

• Man! you had to go there! yeah they clowned on me on that record. They thought it was so funny, I was ready to swing on the fools that day for doing that to me!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Welcome back.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Yeah, but it's a classic album and a laugh-riot at every other turn...so at least you got immortalized some kinda way.

b/w

At least we know where the DJ Styles is gay rumors got started.

• Welcome back!

• hogginthefogg said:
    Welcome back!

From one houston dude to another. If you work with Rob and Devin you probably know 86. That's my domino partner.

• Yes sir, The Odd Squad Devin The Dude, Rob Quest, The Coughee Brothaz are all in the same building at the moment. One big happy family!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Man, we can never forget you!

• Everything looks so fresh and so clean these days, Great job Raj!!! Gotta get a new t-shirt!