what to do in Cologne?

vinegarvinegar 56 Posts
edited December 2010 in Strut Central
hey,

i'll be in Cologne for few days. Any recommandation of things to do there ?
Restaurants, pub, museum, recordshops..

All advices are welcome.

Comments

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    paging stickey dojah

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Enjoy the city. Go to the Fr??h Brauhaus and drink some OG K??lsch beer. Then visit Groove Attack at Maastrichter Str for records and the arty farty gallery next to it for some art. Start from there and ask around and check for flyers. If you are there on thursday night and you love rap music, go to the Club Subway and party with DJ Cem and the Beatpackers Crew. Best in HipHop party on Thursday night in Germany, period. 8 years and still going. Enjoy the city. I'll be around either wednesday and/or thursday. PM me in case you want to meet...

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    sticky_dojah said:
    Enjoy the city. Go to the Fr??h Brauhaus and drink some OG K??lsch beer. Then visit Groove Attack at Maastrichter Str for records and the arty farty gallery next to it for some art. Start from there and ask around and check for flyers. If you are there on thursday night and you love rap music, go to the Club Subway and party with DJ Cem and the Beatpackers Crew. Best in HipHop party on Thursday night in Germany, period. 8 years and still going. Enjoy the city. I'll be around either wednesday and/or thursday. PM me in case you want to meet...

Brauhaus was great. i am not a drinker really and the beer was amazing. food was pretty good as well. get all touristy and see the Dome. shit is amazing.

and yes Cem at Subway was incredible. makes weeklies here look like open mic night at an upstate NY pub.

insane. took me 45 mins to walk to the bathroom. and the music is great.