I need stuff from these labels!

ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts
edited August 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I'm looking to complete 2 Memphis gospel labels discographies.
1. D-VINE SPIRITUALS
2. DESIGNER

Also, any Memphis gospel for that matter. Brothers and sisters please, no blue eyed or choirs. Will trade raers and buy.

Holla at me- Shing

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i like gospel music... what are those labels like?

oh, i dont have anything on either of those labels... sorry no help from me there.

• These are raw ass labels. I haven't seen anything as late as mid 70's on D-VINE but the mid to late 70's stuff on DESIGNER sounds like it was recorded in the 50's. I want this stuff but if you were to find it...you would probablly keep it.

Most DESIGNER's are blue or gold.

Don't have a pic of D-VINE.

I need this label too.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    those holiday inn joints can be RAW! theres some real clunkers in there but damn theres some nice soul and funk...

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    These are raw ass labels. I haven't seen anything as late as mid 70's on D-VINE but the mid to late 70's stuff on DESIGNER sounds like it was recorded in the 50's. I want this stuff but if you were to find it...you would probablly keep it.

Most DESIGNER's are blue or gold.

Don't have a pic of D-VINE.

I need this label too.

shing-a-ling... i can probably help you out with a couple designer 45's but chances are you already have em. PM me and i'll get back to you w/ some titles but it'll be a minute. i'm out of town and just about to head into the wild. should be back down south on Wednesday.

BTW: unfortunately don't have a spare, but did find an LP on designer a few weeks back. got a pic on my hard-drive at home that i can send you.

good luck.