Christmas Eve Slip-Up b/w Be Careful

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited December 2010 in Strut Central
Hey Everyone,

This is a message to you all asking you to be safe out there tonight. My wife and I was watching the "Good Hair" documentary on HBO, when we heard a car skid loudly and then "bam," the sound of impact. We looked out our back fence to see a car wrapped around a utility pole just off the road at the lower bank of our backyard. I'm sure shorty caught a DUI or something, not a good thing to happen on Christmas Eve. Be careful, folks!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Yeah man, people are crazy on the roads this time of year.

Quite a few years ago a similar thing happened to me at my place.... had to get a pair of scissors and run outside in my pjs to cut the seatbelt and drag the guy out of the car. I always remember upon seeing the car and how bad it was, somehow the first thing I dthought of was to sniff to see if I could smell petrol. I didn't need to sniff to smell the alcohol though when I opened the driver's door to get him out! Guy was out of it and a bit bloody, but ok.