FUN WITH MATH

soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Title track+ + = x2

Comments

• Title track

Do you mean the actual song or the notion of simultaneously experiencing both joy and pain?

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    Title track

Do you mean the actual song or the notion of simultaneously experiencing both joy and pain?

hehe actual song, but im sure the other could be a bit of fun as well, depending on how you look at it...

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Joy & Pain got me through and helped me make sense of some really difficult episodes in my life.

Listening to that song repeadly was the only remedy.

Those first chords and guitar that come in with the finger snaps after the intro percussion =

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i will be front & center on friday at the Maze concert.....i am anxious as fuck ....

that is all

How, how, how can I be down??

By the way - I was not familiar with that Hot Chocolate track you requested...

"exceedingly beautiful"......... [color:white] and for the record Chocolate Milk ...not Hot Chocolate [/color]

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    what track is this that y'all speak of?

what track is this that y'all speak of?

Time Machine...................................."future reality"

• what lp is that on?

I've always been slightly fond of "Heaven's In The Back Seat Of My Cadillac" for obvious reasons...

I've always been slightly fond of "Heaven's In The Back Seat Of My Cadillac" for obvious reasons...

what lp is that on?

• Damn, that's like one of the only HC records I don't own...I have 45's of the title track so never really seeked out the lp 'cause of the price. (last one I saw in a store was like 30 beens) Thx for the heads up!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    That's wild homie, I just was listening to that jernt yesterday. On some 11:00 on the freeway just groovin' and stary-eyed like...mang.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Are you folls talking about Hot Chocolate or Chocolate milk??

• Are you folls talking about Hot Chocolate or Chocolate milk??

oh yeah huh???

I was thinking Hot Cocoa but now realize it's the latter.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts

do not sleep on the chocolate milk, thts the real g' shit...