A Thank You To Everyone

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited December 2010 in Strut Central
as I get older the less and less I become involved in online communities but i stay interested in this one. the amount of amazing music I discover here because of you guys is unimaginable. also, the amount of knowledge i gain is priceless.

i just want to thank everyone. too many names to name.

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    This is very nice...and true.

I just went through the most difficult year of my life so far and got through it - and am getting through it - due to some very amazing people in my life. I have started writing them all letters to say Thank You and I Love You - I didn't want the year to pass without saying as much.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    bassie said:

I just went through the most difficult year of my life so far and got through it - and am getting through it - due to some very amazing people in my life. I have started writing them all letters to say Thank You and I Love You - I didn't want the year to pass without saying as much.

and a very special thank you to you Bassie. i owe you one. TAROOF ;)

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    he-chee nabood
    Any time - we're good, nothing owed at all.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    werd thanks
    big ups i'mma gittin teh douchechills from this thread

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    behemoth said:
    the amount of amazing music I discover here because of you guys is unimaginable. also, the amount of knowledge i gain is priceless.

Major Cosign.

• I HEART SOULSTRUT.

• yes indeed. strut is full of good people who share so much in the way of music knowledge, travel info, political views, tmi stories and laughs. love it here

• SOULSTRUT RUINED/SAVED MY LIFE

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    awwwwwwwwwwwwww! I missed it here, too. Happy to have some free time again (school) and catch up.

Mon vieil amour, Soulstrut. (Bapt, did I said that right?!)

xoxo

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Thanks all.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    bassie said:

Sorry to hear that, Bassie. Hugs to you and to a new year.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I'd like to buy the world a Coke......

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    elise said:
    awwwwwwwwwwwwww! I missed it here, too. Happy to have some free time again (school) and catch up.

Mon vieil amour, Soulstrut. (Bapt, did I said that right?!)

xoxo

Where is Bapt anyway?

Also, thank you everyone! Glad we've got things like heat rocks and record day. Everyone is raaaad.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    batmon said:
    I'd like to buy the world some Coke......

fixed And cosign. Soulstrut rocks. Period.

• this is essentially the ONLY site i visit [besides ones i have to for work purposes]. good people, good music, constant discovery. thanks to all.

shit is tomorrow record day? im on the road with a new laptop, no music files on it. i have good audio i wanna share with youse guys, but it aint ready for upload... ah well - asap!

• elise said:
    Mon vieil amour, Soulstrut. (

I'm not Bapt but yes, that's right. And I as a long time lurker I agree with the sentiments in this post, so much knowledge dropped. It has become part of the daily routine.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    spoonietee said:
    elise said:
    Mon vieil amour, Soulstrut. (

I'm not Bapt but yes, that's right. And I as a long time lurker I agree with the sentiments in this post, so much knowledge dropped. It has become part of the daily routine.

Merci et bienvenue! I agree, there are some pretty talented folks on this board.