Paypal-vs humans with honest integrity and Wikileaks support.

oatstaooatstao 6 Posts
edited December 2010 in Strut Central
Ok so there is whistleblowing going on.

I support that, because I don't trust liars and the 2% who keep
jacking up fees for their small familes to keep buying up the rainforests, water from Canada
and polluting the rivers of the world, and to top it off, funding genocide and eugenics, enslavery...
It's heavy as a 68 chevy, and this ain't no fairy tale.

So I've been selling on Ebay for 12 years and using paypal.
I used to accept Money Orders in the beginning until Ebay squeezed that out due to their
percentile greediness.

What ever happened to options and rights? Oh yeah when it comes to corporate competition, there is none.

So, now Paypal is messing with other freedoms with WikiLeaks, among others...

What I want to know is, does anyone sell successfully here without Ebay, or paypal??

Aside from that, almost half of my hard earned profits are being juiced to the corp by their incre(MENTAL)
fees. I couldn't believe this last month. I sold much, but did not withdraw much because it went away
including one guy from Australia who turned in a report to paypal after 18 days and he'll probably
get the $60.00 back and the LP. Totally ripped off there. First time though.I have heard that horror story
and I"m pissed it has happened to me. The way Paypal has taken no mid point balanced
approach to helping buyers and sellers is sickening beyond words. I'm sure those who sell
understand fully..unless you've been lucky like me, until recently.
I want to phase them out of my life, I used to have to live off my sales, but I am transitioning into a new Modus Operandi
but will be still selling Rare vinyl (from Canada)
Any help on what kind of routes to take, even it just be the Classifieds here at Soul Strut..and I will use my blog too.
I have 100% feedback on my ebay account @ groove*yard*records
Anyone still using just M.O's or other forms other than paypal out there...????? I dont' care about time it takes, I guess some
buyers do though..how things can change in 10 years in such a negative.

Comments

• while I'm at it, anyone sell only with GEMM?

I have bought from GEMM a few times and it's been fine
    so that seems like the logical place due to the
    updated -world wide-searchable-data bases and non-existent fees.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    GEMM is ok but Discogs is where it's at.

b/w

PM me the details of your Australian customer!

• Yeah, Discogs will come in handy our spanning collection of Original Hip Hop, Rap, electro-house
    - DJ oriented stuff.
    From what I understand, that's the place for that, and then
    various stuff at Gemm like Soul, Rock, Psych, Jazz.. Well
    I'll be doing lots of comparing this week because I have time
    and I've forgotten about Bonanzle (which is now called bonanza)
    a long time ago, even though Auctionbytes still raves about it for some reason.